GDB's Express Grow

Damn skippy! :ganjamon:

Thanks N420! I know a place where I can take that jpeg and get it put on a T-shirt, and I think I'll do just that!

What else did I win? :)
Do it! I’d love to see that.

You also win a socially distant pat on the back!

Hello growers.

Just a quick update on the babies of the Express Grow.

It's day 8 above soil for the Pinkman Goo (rear) and the Black Domina (front). The Grape Ape (left) has been up for 7 days.

Both the PG and BD have the full second set of leaves, and the GA's are nearly formed.

The BD has an odd look to her at the moment but I'll give her time to grow out of it, which hopefully will be the case.
Express Grow 2-13-22 D8 above.jpg

I think on tomorrow, I'll starting feeding these a bit of nutrients.

That's it for now.

Thanks for looking in.

Go Rams!!!

Peace.

Highya GDB,

Youngsters look well. I agree, looks like BD might use a bump in nitrogen. My seedlings did that last year, and got some alfalfa hay, soaked it for a while in water, then applied to seedlings. They greened up nicely, and stayed until planting in the ground. I was just talking to @Krissi1982 about the same thing. Doesn't seem to be much nutes in potting soil, I guess. Happy Smokin'

Hello growers.

The Express Grow is about to pull out of the station. I'm counting this as Day One for all intents and purposes. I typically start my count when the second set of leaves is fully established. This is the case for the Pinkman Goo and the Black Domina (both on 9th day above soil). the Grape Ape (8 days above) is just a hair behind in developing hers.

Today they got their first taste of nutrients. I have decided to take a familiar approach growing these. I'm going to grow them in FFOF and feed them MegaCrop. Each got a little today @ 1.6g per gallon.

EDIT: On tomorrow, I will change the light cycle from 24 hours on to 19/5.

All aboard!!!

Goo
P Goo 2-14-22 D9 above.JPG

Black Domina
Black Domina 2-14-22 D9 above.JPG

Grape Ape
Grape Ape 2-14-22 D8 above.JPG

Does anyone know if it's too early to start including SNS 209 in their feeds? I like to get that firmly established in their root systems but I've never started using it with plants this young before.

As always, thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Does anyone know if it's too early to start including SNS 209 in their feeds?
I personally don’t add anything other then Cal-Mag and mosquito bits to the seedlings until they get a little more established. But then again that’s about the only thing my plants get other then their dinner every 12 days for their entire grow. :)

They look great GDB! Go Rams indeed. :thumb:

LOL! This ↑

Doesn't it say on the bottle not to use for more than a certain number of days? I'd wait until those days are in their final pots at least. Those are some sensitive roots in there now, and not too many of them.
No it doesn't. And my question is about how early I can start using it.

It provides use parameters for using as a foliar, but again, that's not what I'm looking for.

Maybe @Sierra Natural Science can weigh in?

No it doesn't. And my question is about how early I can start using it.

It provides use parameters for using as a foliar, but again, that's not what I'm looking for.

Maybe @Sierra Natural Science can weigh in?
This is what's on their website:

"DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Add 1/4 oz (1/2 Tbsp) per gallon of water every time you water or fertilize for 1-2 weeks. Follow up with applications every 14-28 days, as needed. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to harvest and allow the rosemary to flush out naturally.

This product takes 1-2 weeks to start working and will continue to work for up to 3 weeks. Over usage may cause leaf curling — it’s also a waste of product and money."

This is what's on their website:

"DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Add 1/4 oz (1/2 Tbsp) per gallon of water every time you water or fertilize for 1-2 weeks. Follow up with applications every 14-28 days, as needed. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to harvest and allow the rosemary to flush out naturally.

This product takes 1-2 weeks to start working and will continue to work for up to 3 weeks. Over usage may cause leaf curling — it’s also a waste of product and money."
I was just on their website and saw no such thing! Oddly, though, I do believe I've read that "somewhere" before.

Where on their site did you find this (only if it would be a pain to answer)?

Still doesn't answer the question of how soon you can use it.

That's odd that a vendor would have more comprehensive use info. that the originator's site!

Thanks for the info Shed.

I think I'll wait for them to get a little more grown-up and just hope the Borg don't like 'em this young. :Rasta:

This is what they have on their label:

Row Crops Chemigation: 2-6 quarts per acre • Mix well • Gently feed SNS 209TM solution directly onto the root area of the plants every time you water or fertilize for a minimum 5 consecutive waterings (may be added to reservoir) or until infestation reduces•Repeat after two weeks or if infestation returns• Thoroughly drench to contact as much of the root area as possible• It takes about 1-2 weeks for SNS 209TM to start working dependent on temperature and should continue to work for up to 3 weeks

209-Gallon-R-22-4.jpg

This is what they have on their label:

Row Crops Chemigation: 2-6 quarts per acre • Mix well • Gently feed SNS 209TM solution directly onto the root area of the plants every time you water or fertilize for a minimum 5 consecutive waterings (may be added to reservoir) or until infestation reduces•Repeat after two weeks or if infestation returns• Thoroughly drench to contact as much of the root area as possible• It takes about 1-2 weeks for SNS 209TM to start working dependent on temperature and should continue to work for up to 3 weeks
1645224480191.png
I've got the bottle so I've got the label, Shed! :Rasta:

My question was about when I can start using it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :laughtwo:

Guess I'll use some GeoFlora in the mix.
GF for the win!!!
@Carcass, thanks to you and @InTheShed, @N420, @BakeARea and @MrSauga (and perhaps a few others whose quips I may have forgotten), this has been a wonderful laugh-fest of a Birthday!

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: One for each of you!
I was feeling all special and such for a brief second...until I realized i wasn't actually tagged. I take my birthday wishes back then!

wow...6 pages of sprouts...just wow
:rofl::laugh::rofl:
Today they got their first taste of nutrients. I have decided to take a familiar approach growing these. I'm going to grow them in FFOF and feed them MegaCrop. Each got a little today @ 1.6g per gallon.
Never mind...GF for the loss...
Does anyone know if it's too early to start including SNS 209 in their feeds?
Too early in my opinion. I would wait until they have at least moved up. I have no information on that, but just what I was thinking feeling.
Those are some sensitive roots in there now, and not too many of them.
Agreed. Wait because we said so!
allow the rosemary to flush out naturally.
:cough: Did someone say FLUSH club?!
:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom