GDB's Express Grow

Hello growers.

After much head-banging I've decided how I'm going to grow these plants.
In the end, it turned out that de-cluttering ruled the day! :Rasta:

When I was going through my supplies the other day I noticed that I've got some stuff I've been sitting on for a bit.
I'm certain this stuff ain't going to use itself. I must use it!

So the primary medium will be Mother Earth's Coco Peat Performance Soil. It's got some good stuff in it, similar to Lush soil.
IMG_4189.jpg

And mixed in with the bottom 5th layer of the Coco/Peat, some of this concentrated super soil. I bought this years ago but only used it to grow one auto (with nothing but water from seed to harvest). It has some of the same stuff as the Coco/Peat but also a lot of stuff with bigly-worded names! I have no idea what some of that stuff is and I ain't gonna' look it up! :laughtwo:
IMG_4190.jpg

As for nutrients, I don't think I'll need any! But if necessary I will supplement with...something. :straightface:

This method scores well on the lazy-man meter because it's water only. I will need to ph the water I give these, but that's a lot easier than dosing nutrients!

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Nice looking babies! At that age I water around the outside edge of the cup and make sure I see it travel down the sides to the bottom.

I'm a bit confused about your medium in terms of nutes/no nutes, because there's really nothing in that Mother Earth's Coco Peat Performance Soil. The nute numbers are .05-.07-.01 which we would normally ignore when deciding when to start fertilizing (at the second set of true leaves). And even if the bottom 20% is a water-only soil, 80% of your roots will be in a basically inert medium.

But I'm also perfectly willing to sit back and watch!

Nice looking babies! At that age I water around the outside edge of the cup and make sure I see it travel down the sides to the bottom.

I'm a bit confused about your medium in terms of nutes/no nutes, because there's really nothing in that Mother Earth's Coco Peat Performance Soil. The nute numbers are .05-.07-.01 which we would normally ignore when deciding when to start fertilizing (at the second set of true leaves). And even if the bottom 20% is a water-only soil, 80% of your roots will be in a basically inert medium.

But I'm also perfectly willing to sit back and watch!
Yeah, I probably need to re-think this.

I grew an auto with the concentrated super soil and ProMix with nothing but water and it worked. But it might not work with a photo. Guess I'll use some GeoFlora in the mix.

Thanks for the thought-provoker Shedster. I'm easy! :Rasta:

Good job getting the stretch figured out- my plant started out that way too, I buried 2 inches or so at transplant..
I noticed that I've got some stuff I've been sitting on for a bit.
Again with the sitting on stuff... ;)

Did someone say birth day?

Sing everyone!

Happy birth day to you
Your mum prolly pooed
Pushing out a watermelon is hard to doooooOooo
Happy birth day to you!

HIP HIP HOORAYYYYYY

Happy birthday GDB Xo

Let’s eat cake!
I remember specifically requesting just a card from you Trala. You're hard-headed!

But thank you. :thanks:

All is well. And I was thinking, shit, who knows what kind of picture would have been on the card? :laughtwo:

I remember specifically requesting just a card from you Trala. You're hard-headed!

But thank you. :thanks:

All is well. And I was thinking, shit, who knows what kind of picture would have been on the card? :laughtwo:
One of my Army buddies has a birthday today too. I'm going to see if I can find a pic like that to send him, lol!

One of my Army buddies has a birthday today too. I'm going to see if I can find a pic like that to send him, lol!
And instead of the run of the mill, cookie cutter, group think cheers of “Happy Birthday” dare to be different. I have a few ideas if you’re interested like Happy Escaping Your Mums Nom Nom Day or Happy Ya Mum and Dad Shagged For You >insert age< and 9 Months Ago Day! Just to name a couple.

Did someone say birth day?

Sing everyone!

Happy birth day to you
Your mum prolly pooed
Pushing out a watermelon is hard to doooooOooo
Happy birth day to you!

HIP HIP HOORAYYYYYY

Happy birthday GDB Xo

Let’s eat cake!
That’s a tough act to follow :rofl:

:happy-birthday: GDB!!

And instead of the run of the mill, cookie cutter, group think cheers of “Happy Birthday” dare to be different. I have a few ideas if you’re interested like Happy Escaping Your Mums Nom Nom Day or Happy Ya Mum and Dad Shagged For You >insert age< and 9 Months Ago Day! Just to name a couple.
Your mums nom nom :rofl: wut in the actual fak

Back
Top Bottom