GDB's Express Grow

Flipping brilliant over here. Must be the lighting.
You don't think it's all the good vibes and cheering from those in the room? I was told upon entry that we would all share in the harvest as long as no one got out of control. And, no, I don't consider passing out (or what was deemed sleeping) on the front threshold as crossing that line.

There's going to be some mighty disappointed cheerers-on if that turns out not to be true. At least in my section. I can't speak to the others.

By the way, GDB, how are you coming on that Section Map? We have a few next to me that I could swear are misplaced. Although it could be me that is. That's why I'm looking for some sort of map.

Thanks in advance. :thanks:

We didn't hear any snapping over here in the peanut gallery, so that's good! :thumb:
Thanks, Azi!

No snapping just a bit of cracking and that was only my knees when I had to squat.
Happy flipping times! Glad you got things sorted out here, GDB!
Thanks Dutchin!
Happy flip day!
Thanks, Shedster!
Flippin' the plants, and saving 180 hours worth of electricity per month in the process...
Yeah, Mr.C, every little bit helps!
Oh yea, It’s like every day is a weekend!
Truer than you may think, Nev! ;)
They all look great GDB! They bounced back wonderfully after the training!
They are on cruise control as the head into flower
Thanks, N!

Cruise control is nice but the latest thing is hands-free driving. :Rasta:

Thanks to all for the positive feedback!:thanks:

You don't think it's all the good vibes and cheering from those in the room? I was told upon entry that we would all share in the harvest as long as no one got out of control. And, no, I don't consider passing out (or what was deemed sleeping) on the front threshold as crossing that line.

There's going to be some mighty disappointed cheerers-on if that turns out not to be true. At least in my section. I can't speak to the others.

By the way, GDB, how are you coming on that Section Map? We have a few next to me that I could swear are misplaced. Although it could be me that is. That's why I'm looking for some sort of map.

Thanks in advance. :thanks:
The cheering in the room is quite inspirational, Azi. Plus it helps drown out the snoring going on in the corner.

Yes, there will be a big smoke party at the end. No disappointment ahead!

Regarding the Section Map, as I told you before unfortunately there is no "right crowd" in this room. A certain amount of tolerance is required. (And you can change your seat at any time.) :Rasta:

Thanks N420! Now to stay out of the way. :Rasta:

Easier said than done.

I could not resist laying hands on them today before lights out. So I went in and moved ties around trying to open them up a bit more. Ideally, I'd like to flip these as soon as possible so I'm kind of accelerating the process of setting them up for flip.
Express Grow 3-22-22 more training D45 labels.jpg

That Pinkman Goo is a tough cookie, very resistant to my efforts to open her up! It's a battle she will ultimately win because I'm determined not to break her!

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.
My Pinkman Goo had a strong constitution too! She had some of the finest, thickest, solidest, stickiest, Gooiest buds going!

Congratulations for turning the clock to flower!

Thanks Stone!

My Pinkman Goo had a strong constitution too! She had some of the finest, thickest, solidest, stickiest, Gooiest buds going!
This one has some thick, strong branches. Hope the trait carries over to the buds! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

It's Flip 1 for the Express Grow (day 51)!

@Weed Seeds Express has the Black Domina & Grape Ape at 63 days to finish and the Pinkman Goo at 77 days. If all goes well, I could have some nice July 4th fireworks! :ganjamon:

Express Tent 3-28-22 Flip 1.jpg

Thanks for your time.

Peace.

Hello growers.

Express Grow Flip 2, looking flipped!

Express 3-29-22 FLip 2.jpg

Peace.

Such happy plants!
They're loving the new lighting schedule!

Back
Top Bottom