GDB's Express Grow

Hello again.

I forgot to mention that all of the plants are now getting MC @ about 4.2g.

I discontinued the Calmag for now. The Goo got 3 doses of Calmag and the other two plants each got 2 doses. I also did not give them any SNS 209 on their last feed. All of them got 6 consecutive feeds containing the SNS.

I plant to begin foliar anti-bug treatments next and will return to using the Calmag only if the need arises.

Peace.

Hello folks.

It's Day 37 for the Express Grow.

Today I want to highlight how things have changed.

Here's the trio on day 18.
1647267222675.png

The Black Domina in the rear had tons of roots developing and was drinking much faster than the others. And her leaves were a kind of washed-out green.

The Grape Ape on the right was scrawny (she emerged a day after the others) and low-key.

The Pinkman Goo on the left had started out strong and seemed headed for dominance.

Now, there's been a changing of the guard.

Express Group portrait 3-14-22 Day 37.JPG

The Blk Dom, left, still has the washed-out green look. I believe it's genetic. However, she has overtaken the Goo (far right) size-wise.

The Grape Ape (middle) has bulked up and overtaken both the others in height and girth.

And the little Goo is left to wonder what the hell is going on? :)

Here they are from up top in the same positions.
Express Group 3-14-22 Day 37.JPG

From humble beginnings....

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

They all look great GDB. That grape ape has some HUGE fans!

Hello plant lovers.

It's Day 37 for the Express Grow. (Heckler: And let me guess. You have yet another update.)

The group was sagging this morning. They haven't been fed in three days. But the lights go out about 2 hours from now so I'll hold off on their full feed until 6pm when the lights come back on. For now, I give each about 600ml of plain water with no run-off. I'll feed them some MC to run-off this evening.

The Grape Ape is showing a sign of discontent. A few of her lowers are trying to fade to yellow. I'm not sure if she dislikes the alternating feeds or just wants more food. This evening they'll all get 4.5g of MC, up from 4.2g.

Express Tent 3-15-22 Day 38 labels.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

It's Day 37 for the Express Grow. (Heckler: And let me guess. You have yet another update.)

I don't know why all the clandestine nomenclature. Just put my name in there and stop with all the secrecy already! :rofl:

("Heckler", humpf. At least have the decency to give me some credit...)

That’s a “Member of the Month” post if I’ve ever seen one. Congratulations on that nomination.

NTH
Hmmm. Are you saying I should be better behaved? Maybe you're right. Good tip! :thanks:

And, thanks for the congrats. It is an honor to have been suggested. Along with our host, I might add. So congrats to GDB!

Hmmm. Are you saying I should be better behaved? Maybe you're right. Good tip! :thanks:

And, thanks for the congrats. It is an honor to have been suggested. Along with our host, I might add. So congrats to GDB!
For the record I was saying don’t change a thing. And I did not know GDB was nominated also!! Congratulations @Grand Daddy Black

NTH

3 great looking ladies there, GDB!

And...congrats on the MotM nomination!

I don't know why all the clandestine nomenclature. Just put my name in there and stop with all the secrecy already! :rofl:

("Heckler", humpf. At least have the decency to give me some credit...)
Since I don't check photo ids at the door, I had no idea that was you!

Now that I do know, I will give you the credit you're due, for evermore! :Rasta:

Hope you get Grape Ape sorted GDB. Probably just hungry.

NTH
Thanks NTH.

I think she's hungry too. I've been cruising grows of Grape Ape but haven't been able to get a feel for if she might be a heavy feeder.

Congrats to you too, heckler! :laughtwo:

3 great looking ladies there, GDB!

And...congrats on the MotM nomination!
Congrats to you as well, MrC!

(I feel like I've seen this movie.) :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom