GDB's Express Grow

What Carcass said! Great color and really healthy. And are you really bored or just awake at 1:30am?
Both. And it's 2:15am now and sleep is elusive. :straightface:

Have you tried a little delta 8?
That shit puts me out!

Have you tried a little delta 8?
That shit puts me out!
I've got some moon rocks around here somewhere. The next time I have a problem I'll give it a try.

Hell, if nothing else I'll cough myself to sleep! :Rasta:

OMG, I just realized this was another journal you started. Does this one have an exit too?
You came here to leave? You could have saved yourself a trip! :laughtwo:

Hello growers.

I'm back with one more pic. :straightface:

I'm trying to let you see what I'm seeing here, and things keep changing. Overnight, the Grape Ape seems to have really gotten her legs and now she wants to show out. So let her show out I will!
Express Grow Tent 3-11-22 Day 34 labels.jpg

MrS, do you see what I mean?

MrS?

MrS!!!

Okay, this is getting to be a bit much. Can someone please wake up the guy in the corner that smells like butter.

Peace.

Thank you for the tags.
Plants move day to day it seems.
Hard to keep track of.
:Namaste:
You think it's hard for you, imagine what I was going through before I put tags on their pots.

I wish they would stay where I put them! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

This morning I was catching up on @Melville Hobbes' thread. He posts an update everyday and folks seem to like that he does. Hmmm.

I have an update on the Express Grow on Day 35. (Heckler: "You've got to be kidding me!")

Just a tent pic. All the girls have had their branches tied to large fans at this point. (Black Dom: rear left -- Goo: rear right -- and Grape Ape (front).
Express tent 3-12-22 Day 35.jpg

The Goo has a single node where the branches have grown out enough for a second tie.
Goo 3-12-22 Day 35 dbl ties.jpg

I'll keep adding/moving the ties as the branches grow. This is the only training they will get while in the 2 gallon pots. When I up-pot to fives, I'll break out the CarcassSticks® and take their training to the next level.

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

They are looking wonderful amigo! Just want you to know GDB, these journals of yours, bring me joy in this crazy world that is hurting. You deserve to know that. Peace man.

Your soul is hurting for those people. It's understandable and relatable on so many levels. Like Shed said...
I crumble watching all that suffering.

Peace indeed folks and as always, Blessings.
:passitleft:

You've got to be kidding me! :rofl:

But, seriously- the ladies look great, GDB!
Thanks, MrC!

I'm trying to grow some CarcassPlants®!

They are looking wonderful amigo! Just want you to know GDB, these journals of yours, bring me joy in this crazy world that is hurting. You deserve to know that. Peace man.

Your soul is hurting for those people. It's understandable and relatable on so many levels. Like Shed said...

Peace indeed folks and as always, Blessings.
:passitleft:
That's so nice of you to say, Baked. Hopefully the clouds and the banter we produce can get our minds off of the ongoing carnage, at least temporarily.:peace:

And since I'm here, have a tent pic of the Express Grow on Day 36!
Express Grow 3-13-22 Day 36.jpg

Peace.

There’s some beautiful plants growing in that tent. I’m loving the color and healthiness of your girls.:thumb:
Thanks so much, Nev!

I hope they age well. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom