GDB: A Sponsored Grow

Please don't encourage him, Dutchin. (At least not on my thread.)

It will only get worse. :Rasta:
I do agree with GDB on this. I quickly overlook which journals I post in. For the most part I respect the sponsor journals, but tend to forget where I am when entering. You need a special revolving door for me that never lets me in. Just keeps going out.

I do agree with GDB on this. I quickly overlook which journals I post in. For the most part I respect the sponsor journals, but tend to forget where I am when entering. You need a special revolving door for me that never lets me in. Just keeps going out.
I don't want you out @Mr. Sauga. Just please sit down, dribble your popcorn, ooze sticky stuff from your buns and stopping making "mite" jokes. :straightface:

Might I suggest putting the tray on something (a stack of bibles books perhaps) to raise the little ones to compensate?
Yes you might, Shed. :laughtwo:

I don't know why I didn't think to elevate them when I put them in there. Well, I think I do know why, but it's not something I'd announce in a public forum.

It's a little late now though.

I've got a plan for their lanky butts. :Rasta:

My first thought is bury them deeper on transplant, but my second thought is that leggy makes it possible to start LST sooner. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I plan to try and split the difference! :Rasta:

Might I suggest putting the tray on something (a stack of bibles books perhaps) to raise the little ones to compensate?
The bibles are raising little ones compensate? Erm, what?
Oh you fixed that :reading420magazine: back to what I was doing

Hello G! It's a stunning spring morning here and I hope where your are as well. I can't figure why some sprouts stretch like that and some don't. Lol! I usually plant em deeper and try to get them closer to the light like most folks I guess. I hope you and yours are healthy and happy. Smile and stay stoneder

@smokesbetter and @fredwalk, I should have elevated the seedling babies to get them closer to the light but I had a brain fart (extended) and did not. So I got the stretch.

I hope to get it worked out once I'm lucid again! :Rasta:

Hello growers!

My 4x4 tent should be freed up within a week or two so it's time to get the show on the road!

The four babies have been above the dirt since about mid-March and are ready for action. I will be up-potting them sometime this week.

I'm going to put them in their final homes, 4 gallon cloth pots.

For the @Weed Seeds Express Chiquita Banana that will be fed @GeoFlora Nutrients, I'll use FFOF including about 1/4 part vermiculite. I think this will help with moisture retention.

For the other three plants (another WSE CB, as WSE Godfather OG and a Grand Daddy Black) I'll use 2/3 FFOF and 1/3 Mother Earth Coco + Peat. I hope the Mother Earth assists with drainage. These will be grown with Mega Crop.

My aim is to keep the plants on the same feeding days if possible. And, of course, this move will likely work like
a charm. :laughtwo:

A few of the babies have stretched up a bit, but with the pots I'm using I should be able to address that on up-potting.

Here's a pic. Please ignore the clones behind the curtain, they are not a part of this grow.

The babies 4-1-21.JPG

That big one front left is the Godfather OG. The next tallest in the rear is the Grand Daddy Black. The other two are the CBs. The CB in the center of the saucer will be the GeoFlora feeder.

I am looking forward and hope you will join me!

Peace.

My aim is to keep the plants on the same feeding days if possible. And, of course, this move will likely work like
a charm. :laughtwo:

Some of the best laid out plans have been, well you know.
The World we be watching you and so will I. Stick to your plan it makes things much easier. :idea:

Nice curtain! How long did it take before you hung those?
My aim is to keep the plants on the same feeding days if possible.
If this is your aim, then these confused me:
I'll use FFOF including about 1/4 part vermiculite. I think this will help with moisture retention.
I'll use 2/3 FFOF and 1/3 Mother Earth Coco + Peat. I hope the Mother Earth assists with drainage.
You're adding vermiculite to retain water and you're hoping the Mother Earth coco/peat will assist with drainage. :hmmmm:

Nice curtain! How long did it take before you hung those?

If this is your aim, then these confused me:

You're adding vermiculite to retain water and your hoping the Mother Earth coco/peat will assist with drainage. :hmmmm:
Yes to both questions, Shed. Is there an issue? :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom