GDB: A Sponsored Grow

The tent looks instanding, and if you have any room in there there is still time to supercrop. And using Terp with the GF Veg is a good idea in flower for a K boost.

:thumb:
Thanks, Shed.

I'm about to tackle the MC-CB right now.

I didn't have any coffee this morning so my hands are steady and I'm moving at my normal pace. Good a time as any! :Rasta:

Looking great in the tent, GDB! I don't think the little GF mixup is going to hurt a thing, especially since you're adding the Terpinator (as Shed said)
Others are using GeoFlora this way on purpose

I'll be damned if I can explain it.
I'm doing it because I think (and this is just my opinion) the GF Bloom is weak in the nitrogen dep't.
I'm adding a bit of @Blue Planet Nutrients "Easy Weed" for the K thats lacking in the Veg nutes., and
a little BPN CalMag Pro for a nitrogen boost.
I'm still getting a lot of yellow lower leaves, but the buds are doing pretty well.
On my 2 outdoor plants, I'm planning on using the GF like I'm supposed to, but there's a plan "B" just in case ...

Looking great in the tent, GDB! I don't think the little GF mixup is going to hurt a thing, especially since you're adding the Terpinator (as Shed said)

I'm doing it because I think (and this is just my opinion) the GF Bloom is weak in the nitrogen dep't.
I'm adding a bit of @Blue Planet Nutrients "Easy Weed" for the K thats lacking in the Veg nutes., and
a little BPN CalMag Pro for a nitrogen boost.
I'm still getting a lot of yellow lower leaves, but the buds are doing pretty well.
On my 2 outdoor plants, I'm planning on using the GF like I'm supposed to, but there's a plan "B" just in case ...
Do you think the yellowing might be related to the Veg having less Calcium and less Magnesium than the Bloom?
edit: (I guess I'll find out soon enough.)

Do you think the yellowing might be related to the Veg having less Calcium and less Magnesium than the Bloom?
edit: (I guess I'll find out soon enough.)

might be able to hit both birds with a one stone 2-0-0 or 1-0-0 calmag product.
the N hit wouldn't be extreme.

Good afternoon growers.

Here's a mini-update to my earlier update!

I went after the tops of the MC-CB for a second time and got her lowered by several inches. I positioned her front right in the pic below to help you see what happened.
MC-CB 2nd crop 6-6-21 D64 + 21.jpg

Now her highest point is about 15 inches below the light, down from 10 inches between before I did this. If she will help me out and stop growing up, we should be able to make it home from this distance.

I also took this opportunity to finish cleaning up her bottom (and I notice in this pic that I missed something I meant to get).
MC-CB bottom 6-6-21.jpg

Of course now the GDB and GOG on the left look like they would benefit from a little more room at the top too. A part of me wants to crop those two as well. But my lazy-demon is lobbying hard that I just sit down, toke a bit and watch the basketball game.

LD has a compelling argument and I think if they do get dealt with, it won't be today. :Rasta:

Peace.

My plant has been getting plenty of BPN CalMag (8-0-0) so extra nitrogen too, and things are still yellowing, so I don't think that's it.
Fortunately, it's only the lower leaves that are affected....although, I'm almost out of lower leaves.. :)

Good evening growers.

Yet another mini-update today.

Despite thinking that my lazy-demon had won the day, after the basketball game was over I turned to the tops of the GOG and GDB. Armed with a handful of GDBClips, I cropped the tops of them too.

So that's it. All the ladies are now at a reasonable distance from the light, I've created a few new upper bud sites and whatever will be will be. I'm not messing with them any more.
TENT 6-6-21 ALL CROPPED (2).JPG

Goodnight all.

Peace.

Looks good, GDB...you won't have to do that again...
...until Thursday or so... ;)

Whew! Caught up now! :ciao: Hi GDB. Your ladies are looking drop dead gorgeous in there. So green and beautiful. I can‘t imagine the mixture of glorious smells that will be coming out of that tent in no time. :bravo:
Thanks, Boo. Good to have you around.

Never know when I might need "a word" from you, here and there! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

Just a quick update to report on the ladies after yesterday's gymnastics.

As it turns out, the space limitations were not as daunting as I expected and I managed to get most of the bent branches into open spots without blocking light to existing growth. Now things kind of look like a tangled mess, but I think in the end a nice canopy of buds might emerge from the scrum!
Tent 6-7-21 D64 + 22.JPG

These are now kind of on auto-pilot. I'll just watch and feed (in a scientific way :laughtwo:) .

I can now devote more time to nursing my new babies.

Peace.

Hello growers.

Just a quick update to report on the ladies after yesterday's gymnastics.

As it turns out, the space limitations were not as daunting as I expected and I managed to get most of the bent branches into open spots without blocking light to existing growth. Now things kind of look like a tangled mess, but I think in the end a nice canopy of buds might emerge from the scrum!
Tent 6-7-21 D64 + 22.JPG

These are now kind of on auto-pilot. I'll just watch and feed (in a scientific way :laughtwo:) .

I can now devote more time to nursing my new babies.

Peace.
New babies are so sweet. :love: (FTFY). :battingeyelashes:

That Looks A lot better GDB , you know what they say ? Hard work will pay off in the long run or sum kind of hukie dorrie shit like that :rolleyes::goodjob:
Thanks, Smokesbetter. Yeah, "they" always saying something! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom