G.G. Clone Topped Before 10 Days Old

Good bye for now from me and my helper. I don’t know what he is doing in there

B6C3C4DD-49B7-4C74-894A-72AA3B999CC7.jpeg

Brother I used to watch super cross on speed steady.
I watched the nationals and AMA with back in the days when the GOAT and James Steward had a good thing going.
Honestly some of the best racing still to this day.
Love racing and have been on bikes my whole life. Even almost lost my life a few times on street bikes.

Wifey don’t want me buying a new R1 . I just got rid of my dirt bike last summer.

Brother I used to watch super cross on speed steady.
I watched the nationals and AMA with back in the days when the GOAT and James Steward had a good thing going.
Honestly some of the best racing still to this day.
Love racing and have been on bikes my whole life. Even almost lost my life a few times on street bikes.

Wifey don’t want me buying a new R1 . I just got rid of my dirt bike last summer.
NBC sports my friend just starting. I was in the very first supercross in Toronto
1980 I think. Complete mud bog 4' deep. Love Mookie James little brother. Anyway go to go ttys. @KCCO 77

Thank you my friend @Squiggle
Hope you are doing well.
When is your harvest.
You're welcome
We are doing great thanks for asking.
Harvest date should be just over 2 weeks away. When you get 5 minutes , the last 2 pages of my journal will show you how much of an idiot I am concerning reading the signs of trichome colour. Im an embarrassment to the growing community:rofl:
I've been watching the tight and tiny sugar leaves for colour change and not concentrating on the actual buds themselves. God know how I've got this far on my own.:hmmmm:
Actually. With the sugar leaves being 90% amber could I trim them them all off and use them for medicine? We are that desperate:rofl:

NBC sports my friend just starting. I was in the very first supercross in Toronto
1980 I think. Complete mud bog 4' deep. Love Mookie James little brother. Anyway go to go ttys. @KCCO 77
I crashed in qualifying and never made the show. But for a few laps I was on cloud 9. Supercross is over Mookie crashed. Lights are on now and work to be done.

You're welcome
We are doing great thanks for asking.
Harvest date should be just over 2 weeks away. When you get 5 minutes , the last 2 pages of my journal will show you how much of an idiot I am concerning reading the signs of trichome colour. Im an embarrassment to the growing community:rofl:
I've been watching the tight and tiny sugar leaves for colour change and not concentrating on the actual buds themselves. God know how I've got this far on my own.:hmmmm:
Actually. With the sugar leaves being 90% amber could I trim them them all off and use them for medicine? We are that desperate:rofl:
I'm glad your doing well. I keep all the sugar leaves for butter. But you can dry and smoke them. Alot of people call it shake. Don't ever let it go to waste.

I'm glad your doing well. I keep all the sugar leaves for butter. But you can dry and smoke them. Alot of people call it shake. Don't ever let it go to waste.
Sorry, I did not explain myself properly , would I be able to pinch some off the plant while it's growing though ? :laugh: there are loads of amber leaves but the buds aren't. They are that amber, you can see them with the naked eye

Sorry, I did not explain myself properly , would I be able to pinch some off the plant while it's growing though ? :laugh: there are loads of amber leaves but the buds aren't. They are that amber, you can see them with the naked eye
I've never heard of anyone doing that. Imo its not something you should do while still flowering. I don't like to stress or touch my girls if possible.
Sorry my friend.

Great reading this thread and seeing how you are suppose to do it, as opposed to how I do it, which is to just throw it all in a pot and hope for the best.
Hey @bioBilly hope you are doing well. This is just one way that works for me.
There are lots of other methods so don't fret. If what your doing works you then thats great. We get to the same point (harvest) just take a different route to get there. :thumb:

I love gorilla glue , i smoked it for one year .. all 2020

I am so sick of it now ...i had her for one year ... 4 harvest with her
she is so easy to grow
so easy so resistant and so much stretch

that's my first multiple time successful grow with her
:passitleft:

Gorilla glue is Awesome but not over a year , mckay ? :lot-o-toke:

i am so surprised how much mistakes she could take on
Done my medium levelzz grower class with that lady
:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

I love gorilla glue , i smoked it for one year .. all 2020

I am so sick of it now ...i had her for one year ... 4 harvest with her
she is so easy to grow
so easy so resistant and so much stretch

that's my first multiple time successful grow with her

Gorilla glue is Awesome but not over a year , mckay ? :lot-o-toke:

i am so surprised how much mistakes she could take on
Done my medium levelzz grower class with that lady
:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Hey @twinsun thanks for dropping by.
Love GG great strain. Do you know what you got g/w for yield.

CBD diesel time.
All 4 popped. With one for spare. That’s a tigers eye in the middle for root growth.
Popped during full moon
Into cubes and here we go.

90E1B4CD-6EED-495D-993E-9620BE41EEC4.jpeg

696B355D-831A-4947-8510-1DB2199B5327.jpeg

7355C21B-13EB-41E5-8447-2235589BCBC0.jpeg

Hey @twinsun thanks for dropping by.
Love GG great strain. Do you know what you got g/w for yield.
yield ??

about half kilo with one plant every time

well i dont use scallz
but you know the cofee jar ? the big one ? air tight ?

ive got 16 of the big and 6 of the small

after the top was delicious frosty and crunchy as hell

middle part of plant was good and nice ( better than any bob idiot who sells bag on the strretzz)

but the bottom was popcorn , still good to smoke but not awesome

:hookah::blunt::blunt::blunt::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:

and i made hashish with the leaf and and the steam on my bubble bag with dry ice

ive made roughly 45 gram of it ( that one i checked it )

she was so big and that stretch went crazy !! all over the place , i had trouble to manage , too much veg time on her
i masterize it after the third grow , to veg on time and switch ( i always do 1 plant only )

But i can see our grow style are different , you making a forest in there
with many plants , looks awesome

i got one plant left in my t 5 in my veg room ... i think i wait one more grow and reput her in
what i liked with Gorila glue was the easiest to do of all strain i have grow
so easy , so resilient . just water feeed , no drama with that girl

very good for Hashish i reckon :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:

yield ??

about half kilo with one plant every time

well i dont use scallz
but you know the cofee jar ? the big one ? air tight ?

ive got 16 of the big and 6 of the small

after the top was delicious frosty and crunchy as hell

middle part of plant was good and nice ( better than any bob idiot who sells bag on the strretzz)

but the bottom was popcorn , still good to smoke but not awesome

:hookah::blunt::blunt::blunt::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:

and i made hashish with the leaf and and the steam on my bubble bag with dry ice

ive made roughly 45 gram of it ( that one i checked it )

she was so big and that stretch went crazy !! all over the place , i had trouble to manage , too much veg time on her
i masterize it after the third grow , to veg on time and switch ( i always do 1 plant only )

But i can see our grow style are different , you making a forest in there
with many plants , looks awesome

i got one plant left in my t 5 in my veg room ... i think i wait one more grow and reput her in
what i liked with Gorila glue was the easiest to do of all strain i have grow
so easy , so resilient . just water feeed , no drama with that girl

very good for Hashish i reckon :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:
Thanks for the update my friend. @twinsun ive got 8 of them ready to go into the flower room. All in air pots should be a good run.

Flushing some ph water through every one today even the babies.
My helper is in there somewhere. Probably stoned and lost again. Waldo follow my voice.
Walk this way hehe.

E5243789-A065-4E1E-906B-439B40B77825.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom