G.G. Clone Topped Before 10 Days Old

I'm going to start training in a couple days. I want some good thick branching,
So I'm going to top and LST and put them in a green house.
Which reminds me ive got plans for a do it yourself greenhouse, but im not thrilled with them. Does anyone have a do it yourself greenhouse plans.
2 plants i figure 10' wide 12' long 12' high should hold 2 girls 5 pounds each is the goal.
I have some that I will send to you after work. We provide small green house plans at our shop. Just diy stuff ya know. Kinda like what you got laying around kinda thing us know.

I have some that I will send to you after work. We provide small green house plans at our shop. Just diy stuff ya know. Kinda like what you got laying around kinda thing us know.
Thanks that sounds great. I have a couple pics of a diy one but it doesn't look very sturdy. I had a mite problem last summer, it was a nightmare. So I figured a poly green house would do the trick and keep them safe.

Thanks that sounds great. I have a couple pics of a diy one but it doesn't look very sturdy. I had a mite problem last summer, it was a nightmare. So I figured a poly green house would do the trick and keep them safe.
You like this?
Screen-Shot-2019-01-24-at-1.47.45-PM.jpg

You like this?
Screen-Shot-2019-01-24-at-1.47.45-PM.jpg
That is a sturdy looking for sure. I was thinking of using poly for economics .
Just need room for 2 huge girls, no shelves.

That is a sturdy looking for sure. I was thinking of using poly for economics .
Just need room for 2 huge girls, no shelves.
You see the framing. That's all it is with a wrap tell me what size you want and I'll draw you a blue print of the design so that you can build it. I'll lay it out for you and all you have to do is follow the directions of the build. How much space do you thank you need? Height, width?

You see the framing. That's all it is with a wrap tell me what size you want and I'll draw you a blue print of the design so that you can build it. I'll lay it out for you and all you have to do is follow the directions of the build. How much space do you thank you need? Height, width?
I figured 12 will be high enough 10 feet wide and 12 foot long. Thank you so much.

As the snow melted today I was reminded what season it is. Anyhoo.
TENT flip 1/17
Starting to spread out the purple in the canopy.

23A3E373-B865-484E-A629-EE4BEA339528.jpeg

C17D2972-B7BC-4D21-A404-B9736373C88D.jpeg

30031B5D-75E5-4419-A912-D4480DEBDEC6.jpeg

2F775280-88BC-4D8C-9A29-0888466BA3ED.jpeg

F1942E22-D62F-41C7-8790-3A2F9772EE49.jpeg

88816D70-767E-49FF-BA54-487F6BFE9416.jpeg

Wow can't believe I posted wrong spot. Let that be a lesson to you kids-
NEVER GET HIGH ON YOUR OWN SUPPLY!!! :bong: :laugh::rofl:
Ok back to business, small town living No canna brand coco for miles.
Has anyone used this brand?

20210312_174649.jpg

If you haven’t figured it out I’m uppoting today.
Soil or coco growers you need these products. Probably not a sponsor so that sucks.
But any form of these in your pot
And you will have a hard time killing her. Here goes Bk I think is a sponsor I’ll check but it is easy to find. F$D I’ll check and see if any of our sponsors carry a similar product . Always support our sponsors.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom