G.G. Clone Topped Before 10 Days Old

Any body ever try these
Cbd diesel. KC
Popen old school full moon on 13th of March
Soaking on 10th for an oldtimer start under full mooooon

A3F7808B-3BF1-48DE-9008-262163B6810F.jpeg

Man what i would give to have a room like yours - packed from top to bottom with plants! :green_heart:

Getting prepared too - you'll need all the supplies you can get by the looks of it! But good thinking, i need to pay a visit to my local shop too :thumb:

Man what i would give to have a room like yours - packed from top to bottom with plants! :green_heart:

Getting prepared too - you'll need all the supplies you can get by the looks of it! But good thinking, i need to pay a visit to my local shop too :thumb:
[/QUOTE
Thank you so much my friend I appreciate the kind words.
With covid supplies have been sparatic, when I see them come in I fill my shelves.
Come on spring.

Black jack and jack Herer clones
Couple days old
You know what they say about weeds
Smoke em if you got em. Hehe
Now it’s time to relax I’m beat

78C10AB3-A321-4160-A85C-11F7C0360A74.jpeg

@Bill284 Great job my friend. Good looking out on the spring hook up.lol. I love the dollar store. They are opening a new one like a mile from me. Lol there's nothing and bam dollar store in the middle of nowhere. Love it!!

@Bill284 Great job my friend. Good looking out on the spring hook up.lol. I love the dollar store. They are opening a new one like a mile from me. Lol there's nothing and bam dollar store in the middle of nowhere. Love it!!
I fill my shelves in the spring when supplies come in. I end up hitting a few to get everything I need for the year. Its a great savings for me. Just trimmers alone are $18 a pair at my hydro shop. I got 15 pairs for under $20 bucks. Can't beat that.

Hey thanks @XiwsX561 what are you doing killing time looking at my stuff. You have work to do. hehe
Lots only half way done dude I dropped my phone like 100 times at the end there talking passing out standing up, burning the wick at both ends... and I have an idea well a solution to part of ur issue

I fill my shelves in the spring when supplies come in. I end up hitting a few to get everything I need for the year. Its a great savings for me. Just trimmers alone are $18 a pair at my hydro shop. I got 15 pairs for under $20 bucks. Can't beat that.
Hell yeah my dude. I'm getting ready to follow your lead and get all my Supply's for the year. Plus I got a new plan for my room. Hehehe the misses is gonna be pissed. Lol;)

Hell yeah my dude. I'm getting ready to follow your lead and get all my Supply's for the year. Plus I got a new plan for my room. Hehehe the misses is gonna be pissed. Lol;)
Don't make her too mad hehe. Whats the plan my friend.

I’ve been so busy I have neglected my clones a little.
15 black Jack
15 Jher. I only need 10 of those each. I’ll keep the best for the show

98208FFD-9D6A-4620-A8EC-050FD88176AB.jpeg

I have to admit I'm jealous, I wish I had this much room to work with. Looks great!
Hey @bioBilly thanks for stopping by to have a look. It may liik like a lot of room , but once you get 40 girls in there there is no room. How are your ladies doing my friend.

Started the day by dropping the dome on the clones. But it got better from there.
Now here is where the magic happens. 300 L veg gold.
Actually GH floral trio. Max ppm for veg room and first week of flower. I can cut it a bit for little girls. Or add what ever I need that day.

E93383F7-A62C-404D-88A3-8220E77C1D43.jpeg

F7B5158E-8241-46D0-B2D2-7E73417C5CA8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom