Fudo Myoo's Organic, LED Homegrown Journal

I knocked 2.5 light hours off the timer. Fall’s a comin.
IMG_9896.jpeg
IMG_9895.jpeg
IMG_9894.jpeg
IMG_9893.jpeg
IMG_9892.jpeg

So on point Fudo! If I were a weed I'd want you to grow me! :hookah:
Thanks Otter. Hey got a question, what deficiency is this? These 2 were cut with about a third ffof per pot cause I ran out of Revs soil. I think I flipped them and got the Geo Bloom on them just in time. The 2 sip girls? Perfect.
IMG_9927.jpeg
IMG_9926.jpeg

That looks like a magnesium deficiency. It could be a soil deficiency, but because it looks to be starting in all 4, at least from the pic's above, but hard to tell, I would guess it's caused by too much light.

Too much light demands CO2 supplementation and without it a mag def is usually about to occur. It's a reaction to the light stress, but easy to tell which is the cause. If you are over 1000 PPFD you're walking the line. What is your PPFD at?

Is it occurring on all 4, it's hard to tell from those pic's?

Can we see some close-up pictures of all the plants from above individually?

Day 3 of 12/12

Next watering I’ll stake the 4 corners of the Strawberry Cough sips and spread the branches out a little. They’re starting to take off and it’s looking a little crowded back there.

IMG_9931.jpeg

IMG_9930.jpeg
IMG_9929.jpeg
IMG_9928.jpeg

That looks like a magnesium deficiency. It could be a soil deficiency, but because it looks to be starting in all 4, at least from the pic's above, but hard to tell, I would guess it's caused by too much light.

Too much light demands CO2 supplementation and without it a mag def is usually about to occur. It's a reaction to the light stress, but easy to tell which is the cause. If you are over 1000 PPFD you're walking the line. What is your PPFD at?

Is it occurring on all 4, it's hard to tell from those pic's?

Can we see some close-up pictures of all the plants from above individually?
Thanks Gee! It’s just the 2 in the bags up front. Those 2 have the weaker soil. The 2 in the sips don’t have a blemish on them. I increased the cal-mag last watering.

During veg I keep the ppfd low around 500-600 umol’s . Right now it’s between 6-800 umol’s. So I don’t think its light stress. I’ll increase the light as we grow.

Day 5 of 12/12

It’s water day and I do believe I’ve been under doing it. Sour Diesel and Candy Gelato both slammed 1.25 gallons with 8 ml of cal-mag no problem. The Strawberry Cough on the left took almost 2 gallons in the res and the one on the right took 1.5 gallons. I splashed the top a little for added moisture but they weren’t dry so that’s good. The roots have definitely hit bottom just in time for stretch.
I’m seeing what might be the beginnings of some pistils but not enough for calling it flower.

Sour Diesel
IMG_9952.jpeg

Candy Gelato
IMG_9951.jpeg

Strawberry Cough
IMG_9947.jpeg
IMG_9949.jpeg

IMG_9953.jpeg

IMG_9954.jpeg

Have a good day. :)

Day 1 of flower

Good news is I think the mag deficiency is clearing, bad news, more bugs than I want to see.
I’m brewing up some mosquito dunks for tomorrow. Otherwise they look fine.

IMG_9959.jpeg

IMG_9960.jpeg
IMG_9961.jpeg

IMG_9962.jpeg
IMG_9963.jpeg
IMG_9965.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom