Fudo Myoo's Organic, LED Homegrown Journal

Did a little bonsai training, now I’ll let them go vertical. Maybe another week?
I didn’t have to do anything to the Sour Diesel, everything else got manhandled pretty good.

Before
IMG_9805.jpeg
IMG_9804.jpeg
IMG_9806.jpeg

After
IMG_9807.jpeg
IMG_9815.jpeg
IMG_9818.jpeg
IMG_9819.jpeg
IMG_9813.jpeg

Couple developments. Bugs are back, but not bad. I hit them with a stronger drench this morning to make sure I get em. I’m only seeing a couple a day in the traps so so far I got a handle on it.
I also don’t believe the Candy Gelato is the indica. A couple clones tipped on the ride back and some labels fell out. The Sour Diesel looks more indica, does it not? Here we go again lol.
I’m going to tie them back one more time before flip to give more time for the drench to work. They’re growing like crazy so it won’t be long no matter what.

IMG_9831.jpeg
IMG_9830.jpeg
IMG_9829.jpeg
IMG_9827.jpeg

I think tomorrow I’ll trim up their skirts and flip over the weekend. I’m really only going to trim the Candy Gelato, that’s the bush labeled as Sour Diesel. It’s obviously more indica. The other 3 are Sativas and I can see right through to the bottom so I’ll just wait till day 21 of flower to trim them.
Looks like the bugs are under control. I haven’t seen any new ones in the traps in about 24 hrs. I’m going to hit them again tomorrow with mosquito dunks to be sure. Plants don’t seem to mind.
I’ll give them their 1st top dressing of Geoflora Bloom the day I flip them.

Happy and green.
Candy Gelato on the left, Sour Diesel on the right. The 2 Strawberry Cough in the back.
IMG_9869.jpeg
IMG_9867.jpeg

Autumn is coming a lot sooner for those flat-canopied beauties than for the rest of us (it's over a month away...don't rush it!).
:thumb:
I’ll give them maybe another week, they’re getting pretty big.

Watered with cal-mag, mosquito dunks with 1/2tsp dash of Recharge. I did a half gallon at a time. I watered half on stop and half in the res for the sips, I left the Recharge out of the res half gallon. I hope this is the last top watering for the sips for awhile. I just want to make sure there’s enough mosquito stuff in the soil. They’re just now starting to drain the res a bit. The wood chips seem to be holding in moisture pretty well so I’ll skip the plastic for now.
I also trimmed up Candy Gelato’s skirt.

IMG_9872.jpeg

IMG_9877.jpeg
IMG_9873.jpeg

Today was a little pre-flip preparation. I top dressed with Geo Bloom and sprinkled 1.5 quarts of Ro water on them to get it leaching in. I’ll give them another day or so and go to 12/12, Saturday or Sunday. Getting big!

IMG_9887.jpeg
IMG_9883.jpeg

On a side note, when I was building the pots, after I filled the sips I ran out of super soil and had to cut about a 1/3 of each pot with ffof. I think it made a difference. @InTheShed , I’m seeing a little deficiency in the Candy Gelato and Sour Diesel. All they’re on is a 5ml calmag drip. Increase it maybe? The sips look good.

Bags
IMG_9884.jpeg
IMG_9885.jpeg

Sips
IMG_9886.jpeg

IMG_9886.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom