Looking strong Carmen

I see you have some feline help, he's a real stunner and actually looks like he's watching over your sprouts!
Looking firm and strong, i think their going to make it!
I'm enjoying watching your progress! It's always nice making a new Growmy!:ganjamon:

Wow they look such a pretty shade of green in the new photos!!!
Love your cat btw, cute as 😊
Thank you :) She's actually not even my cat. She is a neighbourhood stray who has adopted several people in this apartment complex where I live. She makes her daily rounds. She does spend a lot of her time here though I don't feed her.
One of my nieces cats is obsessed with cannabis leaves! He'll follow you around and go crazy over it o=if you play with him with it. His mate has no interest at al. So strange.
I have noticed that cats are generally attracted to cannabis in one way or another. I've had protectors but I've seen some cats damaging plants. I'm very weary of her around them and I change the tone of my voice, to let her know they are mine and not hers. She really seems to enjoy being part of the care of the plants.
Would that be CHOP University? :rofl:
You funny! :laugh:
You're on the money tokin, they graduate to there when they leave cannabinoid college :rofl:
You funny too! :laugh:
How have you been @Carmen Ray

I see you have another great journal going, :welldone:
Mind if I stop in occasionally?

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
It's so good to see you Tok :circle-of-love: Stop in whenever you have a moment for it.
I will try to keep up this time Carmen, honest
:popcorn:
Hey Roy, so good to see you :)
I go on one vacation without the Internet and come back to a new @Carmen Ray journal. Things move fast around here! Lol. Can't wait to see these beauties!
And G! How was the vaca? Really nice to have you back in the land of the internet lol!

Looking strong Carmen

I see you have some feline help, he's a real stunner and actually looks like he's watching over your sprouts!
Looking firm and strong, i think their going to make it!
I'm enjoying watching your progress! It's always nice making a new Growmy!:ganjamon:
Thank you Sprout!

The cat is such a friend and we are to part company. The cat will be going to live elsewhere on Monday 💔

It's great to make a new Growmy :circle-of-love:

Highya Carmen,

I see you have the pleasure of cat company, for a little while. I wanted to get in on the cat and cannabis conversation. Daffy (our calico) came over and ate some cannabis crumbs from my pie plate (smoking station). Not very much, but she's picky about what she eats! I couldn't tell if it affected her, but she seemed normal. She's never done that before.

God luck with your newborns, and love up the cat while he's with you. Happy Smokin'

Highya Carmen,

I see you have the pleasure of cat company, for a little while. I wanted to get in on the cat and cannabis conversation. Daffy (our calico) came over and ate some cannabis crumbs from my pie plate (smoking station). Not very much, but she's picky about what she eats! I couldn't tell if it affected her, but she seemed normal. She's never done that before.

God luck with your newborns, and love up the cat while he's with you. Happy Smokin'
Thank you Bode :love: Were the crumbs that Daffy et crumbled flower because maybe it wouldn't have a psychoactive effect because not decarbed, but would potentially have medical benefit. I find cats to be particular eaters. That reminds me of this one, who loves to drink my dirty painting water. I worry about potential toxins in there but there are also lots of minerals that she must be craving. She goes for the paint water over other water every time. Bizarre.

A note about the DLI plans:

I am going away for four days in early September, when my plants will be in early veg. I have looked at the tables and charts and used the online DLI calculator. I put in PPFD and number of light hours, which will be 24 as I don't have an auto timer for the lights, and it spits out the DLI. I am wanting a DLI of between 20 and 30 at that stage of growth and in order to achieve that over a 24 hour period of lights on, I must keep the PPFD at 300.

Screenshot (109).png

I am going away for four days in early September, when my plants will be in early veg. I have looked at the tables and charts and used the online DLI calculator. I put in PPFD and number of light hours, which will be 24 as I don't have an auto timer for the lights), and it spits out the DLI. I am wanting a DLI of between 20 and 30 at that stage of growth and in order to achieve that over a 24 hour period of lights on, I must keep the PPFD at 300.

Screenshot (109).png
You sure are one smart cookie 🍪 miss Carmen :goodjob:

I am going away for four days in early September, when my plants will be in early veg. I have looked at the tables and charts and used the online DLI calculator. I put in PPFD and number of light hours, which will be 24 as I don't have an auto timer for the lights, and it spits out the DLI. I am wanting a DLI of between 20 and 30 at that stage of growth and in order to achieve that over a 24 hour period of lights on, I must keep the PPFD at 300.

Screenshot (109).png
The seedling should be fine in your absence, do you have the Satdica auto's on a auto watering system?
I can go away for 4 days and have a Growmy watch over my secret garden for me.
It sounds like you don't have a Growmy in your absence, otherwise you wouldn't be so concerned about your addiquete light spectrum.
The seedlings will be a nice size then! and a much bigger size upon your return after 4 days! it's always a treat to see how advanced they have become when you've not seen them for a few days!

The seedling should be fine in your absence, do you have the Satdica auto's on a auto watering system?
I can go away for 4 days and have a Growmy watch over my secret garden for me.
It sounds like you don't have a Growmy in your absence, otherwise you wouldn't be so concerned about your addiquete light spectrum.
The seedlings will be a nice size then! and a much bigger size upon your return after 4 days! it's always a treat to see how advanced they have become when you've not seen them for a few days!
I don't have them on auto watering. I will look at them on 4th Sept and decide but I think they'll be fine for 4 days.

They may be ready for the big pots by then and when I up-pot I will aim for the right moisture content in the soil that can keep them going a while without depriving them of oxygen in the roots. My experience is that if I can squeeze a single drop of water from a handful of soil it is right. I was taught that by Gee, who was taught by a wise ole lady.

Alternatively, I can give them each a proper watering to run off in their smaller pots and that should be plenty of water for that short time away. The weather is usually inclement in September.

If they are super thirsty and not quite ready for the 20 L bags, I'll consider putting them on temporary wicking system.

Highya Carmen,

You're going to be gone for 4 days?!? I'll miss you! And your seedlings will, too. However, it's not that long! My house plants go 6 days between waterings. I know they're not cannabis, but they'll survive! I also know you don't want them to want for anything. I recommend a temp wicking setup (very simple). and they'll be fine! As for us, well, we'll see! Happy Smokin'

Highya Carmen,

You're going to be gone for 4 days?!? I'll miss you! And your seedlings will, too. However, it's not that long! My house plants go 6 days between waterings. I know they're not cannabis, but they'll survive! I also know you don't want them to want for anything. I recommend a temp wicking setup (very simple). and they'll be fine! As for us, well, we'll see! Happy Smokin'
Highya Bode, never fear I'd miss you all too much if I didn't check in while I'm away from home! :) Happy Smokin' too!

Screenshot (112).png

This couple of sweethearts are doing well. They are still on the heating mat as it has been bitterly cold this past week. I am spraying the soil around them when I think of it and it looks like it could do with a spritz. They get a solution of fish hydrolysate and microbes.

Thanks for hanging out and watching the grow!

PS The cat is still here. The drama continues :rolleyes: Thank goodness it's not my drama! I can help by trying to find a home but more than that I cannot do for the dear.
1724776706931.jpeg

I'm arriving a bit late, Carmen. Seems to be a pattern lately. Anyhow, I'm here now and paying full time and attention!

(Maybe this pattern will hold and I'll be late for my own funeral! :))
My name is “Ted the Cat” and you got my attention girowl
“If you can swim long distances, to Boston, maybe we have a chance ……
I hate the water”
IMG_8285.jpeg
Ha!

Really, Sniper? Like a cat is gonna' swim over from SA to hook up with his fat ass! 😁

Back
Top Bottom