Good evening Miss Carmen ☺️ 👋
The ladies are looking great!
The strains sound super yummy, I reckon you'll have some great smoke there 😉
Hey Tassie :) Thank you. I am looking forward to the smoke. These strains sound great for creativity.
Looking good Carmen! Their beauties. Happy Tuesday
Thank you RR. I agree, these girls have healthy genes. They may not be the biggest of autos but they are perfect for growers who want to sneak some discreet autos into a stealth grow environment. I love how that little Somango auto blends into my herb garden. I could get a couple more in there if I wanted to.
Heads up, ow never mind....:laugh: Nice tipoff!
Lol! Ty Otter! :laugh:
Same shades of green inside and out, and you certainly ended up with two completely different phenos of the Somangos!
Yes, thank you. I'm loving this grow and these plants. You're right, two completely different phenos of the Somango 🪴🪴

Looking great Carmen buds are starting to form how old is Somango #2?
Hi Con, thank you.
Somango 2 is 32 days old and 5 inches tall. This plant also started throwing pistils at the fourth node. I think I made a mistake topping it. So far no stretch.

I took a decision to move the second Somango outside to join the first Somango in the herb garden. The first is doing so well out there, so I thought why waste electricity when the weather is fine and the plants are so happy!

Hey Carmen 👋
The first somango and the cream mandarin look gorgeous now theyre flowering!!
The 2nd somango looks like she's loving the sunshine 🌞
I also move my indoor plants outside on sunny days 😎

Hey Carmen 👋
The first somango and the cream mandarin look gorgeous now theyre flowering!!
The 2nd somango looks like she's loving the sunshine 🌞
I also move my indoor plants outside on sunny days 😎
Thank you Tassie.

Here are some bud shots from the Cream Mandarin. I'll get some bud shots from the first Somango later when the light is right.
DSC_0007-Edit.jpg
DSC_0009-Edit.jpg
DSC_0011-Edit.jpg
DSC_0014-Edit.jpg
DSC_0015-Edit.jpg
DSC_0019-Edit.jpg

Happy Saturday!

Great pics and beautiful flowers, and I bet the second Somango will be happy out there with its big sister!
Look how happy 😊
20241013_131636.jpg

Happy Sunday all🥰

Happy Sunday Carmen Ray.....Enjoy
Happy Sunday RR! I am busy listening to a groovy jam only remix of Grateful Dead music (Idk is that considered sacrilege or is it cool, a remix?). I was outside in the sun with an IPA called Kings Blockhouse, chillin'. I am high in MAC #1 auto. So delicious and very uplifting. I'm watching butterflies and bees and chillaxing to this:

Happy Sunday RR! I am busy listening to a groovy jam only remix of Grateful Dead music (Idk is that considered sacrilege or is it cool, a remix?). I was outside in the sun with an IPA called Kings Blockhouse, chillin'. I am high in MAC #1 auto. So delicious and very uplifting. I'm watching butterflies and bees and chillaxing to this:

That's a trippy jam! Love it

Back
Top Bottom