There are no signs of a hermie. The indoor plant is slightly more advanced and I've looked for nanas and can't see any. If this is pollen then it comes from elsewhere. I'm holding thumbs that it is some environmental factor other than pollen and that there will be more pistils to come. Shed suggested morning dew but we don't have dew at this time of year. We did have a gale force wind and I wondered if that could cause it. I think it's only on the side branches.

DSC_0102-Edit.jpg
DSC_0103-Edit.jpg
DSC_0105-Edit.jpg
DSC_0107-Edit.jpg

The main cola looks fine to me. What do you think?

DSC_0109-Edit.jpg
DSC_0111-Edit.jpg

Thanks for looking and if you have an opinion, please share it. Only time will tell really but what do you think anyway?
I don't think there is any pollination going on as it's only affecting the sides. I could be wrong though.

:passitleft:

No nanners is definitely a good sign!

She looks perfectly fine to me tbh. Morning dew wouldve definitely been a possibility if you had any, but you didn't, so it's not that. The really strong wind could be the case, maybe she's just a bit slow.
I'm definitely not seeing any signs that she's been pollinated though, I think you'll be fine 🙂
Thank you for reassuring me Tassie.
Great photo,, nice herb garden

Those pistils look more like they are burnt some way, pollinated is less likely ,, though u never know ,, 🤞:goodluck:
Yeah crazy. I wonder what can do that.
Holding thumbs here too! Looks encouraging!
Thank you Otter :)
I don't think there is any pollination going on as it's only affecting the sides. I could be wrong though.

:passitleft:
I hope you're right :)
IMG_8405.jpeg

I dont see anything…..
You're back! Brilliant pic! So good to see you and your feline stalwart. Don't go AWOL again ok.

I've just watered my plants with kelp solution. I gave the Cream Mandarin another low dose of calmag to help fix the light damage. The magnesium deficiency is creeping upwards to the next level of leaves. I feel bad that I messed up the grow with the Cream Mandarin. I should never have been so unscientific about the light!

On the other hand, the outside Somango auto 1 is a beautiful plant. I am in love with it. The other (Somango auto 2) is lovely too and a different pheno.

It's a glorious sunny day but that means that pics must wait. It's too bright out there to get decent pics now.

Happy Saturday! :circle-of-love:

Always trust my word unless I am telling you that it is a bad time to take photos! I wanted to try to capture the brilliance of the sunshine so I went out and took some pics. Here they are.

And here are some beautiful spear shots of the Cream Mandarin auto.

This is what is happening to the fans on the Cream Mandarin.

And because it's a gorgeous, slow and sunny Saturday, this is the mood at present. I'm drinking a hoppy IPA called Kings Blockhouse and enjoying some rays while I listen to JJ.

Always trust my word unless I am telling you that it is a bad time to take photos! I wanted to try to capture the brilliance of the sunshine so I went out and took some pics. Here they are.

And here are some beautiful spear shots of the Cream Mandarin auto.

This is what is happening to the fans on the Cream Mandarin.

Beautiful plants Carmen!🥰😍❤️😎.

Those outdoor ones are the happiest looking plants I have seen in a long time. 😊👊

Sorry you lost some leaves, but it's a good demonstration of what too much light can do and how fast it can bite you. You caught it early so it didn't fry all your pistils, so she will still ripen properly.

lol that burnt leaf is actually kinda pretty and very photogenic, so there's that😊🤣

My thoughts are that you should do a serious outside auto run once a year and load up.

Beautiful plants Carmen!🥰😍❤️😎.

Those outdoor ones are the happiest looking plants I have seen in a long time. 😊👊

Sorry you lost some leaves, but it's a good demonstration of what too much light can do and how fast it can bite you. You caught it early so it didn't fry all your pistils, so she will still ripen properly.

lol that burnt leaf is actually kinda pretty and very photogenic, so there's that😊🤣

My thoughts are that you should do a serious outside auto run once a year and load up.
Thank you Gee. I think your annual auto idea is an excellent one. It has crossed my mind. This is a good time of year, before it is too hot and before the photoperiod males are flowering. I can run my usual semi-perpetual auto grow indoors at the same time. I am concerned about what the neighbours will say / do because I live in an apartment block and my growing affects others if it gets too stinky. It also could be a security risk. I'll have to give it a lot of thought.
Hehe, without light there's no shadow. You made beautiful use of bright light there Carmen!
Why thank you Otter :)
First I'm hearing JJ Cale! Love it! Reminds me of Keith Richards solo work.
It's super mellow, laid back, sexy stuff... enjoy!

Highya Carmen,

Gorgeous Cream Mandarin auto lady!! Very nice grow! I love hoppy beer, but usually dark beers! Hoppy beer tastes so good on a nice warm day!! I also like your taste in music!! Have a great weekend!! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom