He wrote the version of Cocaine that E. Clapton made famous. 🤠
It's the one I heard first and relate to most.
Highya Carmen,

Gorgeous Cream Mandarin auto lady!! Very nice grow! I love hoppy beer, but usually dark beers! Hoppy beer tastes so good on a nice warm day!! I also like your taste in music!! Have a great weekend!! Happy Smokin'
Happy hoppy smokin' Bode :hug:
My favourite song of his is Cajun Moon.
:passitleft:
Oh I love Cajun Moon! So here it is too :)

It's sweaty night whiskey music. Omg 😋

First proper glitter pic - Cream Mandarin auto

DSC_0091-Edit-2.jpg
Beautiful shot, love it ❤️ How did you do it? Only mobile cam or sth. special? Best S.

Beautiful shot, love it ❤️ How did you do it? Only mobile cam or sth. special? Best S.
Thanks very much. I am using a DSLR with a Tamron SP 90 mm F2.8 Di macro lens. Then I zoom in and crop the sections off where I like the look of the trichomes.

Also, welcome to the Mag and thanks for the question :)

Thanks very much. I think, i should dig out my Nikon, which sleeps in the cellor for ten years now… 😅 Stacking seems a cool try for me too, but i‘m too lazy, i‘m afraid…🤠
It's a sign! I us an old Nikon D7100. You should definitely get yours out f the cellar!

@Freedom of Seeds

Hi Sprout,

I am due for my weekly report tomorrow but I want to report on the Cream Mandarin auto today because I'm worried about it. Last week I noticed that the lower fan leaves were turning purple and at the same time I noticed that it had grown too close to the light and was getting way too much light.

I reduced the light and raised it to reduce the leaf temperature. I top dressed the plant with EWC and Elemental Blend, and fed it fish ferts, kelp and calmag.

The Cream Mandarin is 62 days old today, I am losing the fan leaves rapidly, and there are still a lot of white pistils. The Freedom Of Seeds estimate for finishing is an 8 week flowering. They've been flowering for about 6 weeks. It can't afford to lose all of its leaves now can it?

I don't know what is going on with it other than it definitely got too much light and heat. I can't find this purple look in any visual guide online in my Google searches. It started on the bottom leaves and is working its way up the plant node by node.

I've checked my schedule and the plants are all due to receive their fortnightly dose of Nourish, and their weekly dressing with EWC and Elemental Blend, so I will go with the scheduled treatment and hope that it is enough.

What do you think?

DSC_0127-Edit.jpg
DSC_0129-Edit.jpg
DSC_0132-Edit.jpg
DSC_0133-Edit.jpg

Sorry can't help u there ,, the leaf tips look burnt but its the same further down so could be something else ?🤙✌️
Thanks No.3! I hope today's treatment will help.

To cheer things up, here are some pics of the outdoor plants. They are both loving life. The older one has leaf miners but they aren't bad. Look how happy they are!

Highya Carmen,

Lovely outdoor plants!! That's why I love growing outdoors. The sun is so strong! On your indoor plant - If she only has 2 weeks left, ladies I grow lose their fans at their discretion (Senescence). I don't think it's a problem. The colors are gorgeous (love the bronze look in light). And the purple - I get that every year, and I believe it's genetic. I don't know of any disease that turns leaves purple, and still turgid. So, all in all, no problems, at least from my perspective. Happy Smokin'

Highya Carmen,

Lovely outdoor plants!! That's why I love growing outdoors. The sun is so strong! On your indoor plant - If she only has 2 weeks left, ladies I grow lose their fans at their discretion (Senescence). I don't think it's a problem. The colors are gorgeous (love the bronze look in light). And the purple - I get that every year, and I believe it's genetic. I don't know of any disease that turns leaves purple, and still turgid. So, all in all, no problems, at least from my perspective. Happy Smokin'
I agree 100%! ❤️

I do not see danger to a Magnificent Harvest in 2 to 3 weeks.

Highya Carmen,

Thank you, I hope so :) Jiggi said the same thing earlier and I thought it might be too soon.
I agree 100%! ❤️

I do not see danger to a Magnificent Harvest in 2 to 3 weeks.
I think these leaves may just make it :love:

Weekly Update: Week 9 / Week 6

Screenshot (139).png

All three plants were top dressed with EWC and Elemental Blend and they were given a dose of Nourish. I do believe the purple leaves on the Cma are caused by senescence. It is possible that this was speeded up by the plant receiving too much light for a brief spell, but it is close to the finish line, so it could be that I am worrying for nothing.

Thanks for keeping me company and have an awesome week further!

My JOTM prize light arrived this morning! Thank you so much Valerie. I truly treasure these XS 1500 Pros. I'm very grateful to you and @ViparSpectra ! Thank you too to @420 for providing this platform for our community! Thanks to everyone who voted for my journal too, it was what it was because you were there!

20241022_113650.jpg

Congrats on the new light, Carmen. Personally, I don't worry so much about leaves falling off during late flower. I figure it's just less to trim.

Your girls look good to me.

Back
Top Bottom