Erecting bin bags and taking them down daily was a pain because I had to block out the windows too. I had to blacken my bedroom door to prevent light leaks and I couldn't move around the place without a torch at night. I don't really want to live like that again!

I am not a very handy person and don't have tools. I need a design that I can give to someone to make for me.
How about a large cardboard box? You could fold it flat during the day and put it behind a door or up against a wall. 🤔

How about a large cardboard box? You could fold it flat during the day and put it behind a door or up against a wall. 🤔
Good idea! Maybe for one plant but not two? I guess I could try to find two large cardboard boxes and fit them together. Height may be an issue. Also, lifting boxes up and over plants is going to be tricky, avoiding scraping the trichomes off on the sides. I don't think I want to be tied to a grow like that, day in and day out.

I've been thinking, no matter what I do, photoperiod plants on the table will involve schlepping plants around on the table to make it all fit. Autos are much simpler to manage. Also if I need to be away for a night or two, I can leave the lights on the autos.

If I can come up with a wrap around solution I might still consider it. I can always put the lights on a timer.

Awwww, what a great guardian! Hello Kitty! 🐈🐱💂‍♂️:love: Is this Poopsie? Or is that someone else’s kitty? I forget… accept I think it was @StoneOtter … well , I won’t go there cuz that’s his wife’s pet name. :cheesygrinsmiley: I’m old and I’ve been reading sooo many journals tho so my memory is fading! It’s about 1-2 seconds long at this point. But I love your, not-your, kitty! Puurrrty!

Hey Carmen:high-five:
Your plants all look amazing. Nice buds forming! Don’t you just love seeing all those white pistils!?! It is a beautiful thing to grow such healthy girls!:thumb::woohoo:

As for your construction for photo plants, I am not much help, unless you want a nice 2x4x5 grow tent! :cheesygrinsmiley::laugh:
:hug::love::hug:
You have a good memory Granny! The reference was of my wife busting my nuts by calling me mommies little poopsie when she wanted to get a rise out of me. On the other hand I call her "precious" from the cartoon lovebirds when ai feeling it. Maybe you remember?
Good idea! Maybe for one plant but not two? I guess I could try to find two large cardboard boxes and fit them together. Height may be an issue. Also, lifting boxes up and over plants is going to be tricky, avoiding scraping the trichomes off on the sides. I don't think I want to be tied to a grow like that, day in and day out.

I've been thinking, no matter what I do, photoperiod plants on the table will involve schlepping plants around on the table to make it all fit. Autos are much simpler to manage. Also if I need to be away for a night or two, I can leave the lights on the autos.

If I can come up with a wrap around solution I might still consider it. I can always put the lights on a timer.
Autos are good plants and weed and you grow them well

You have a good memory Granny! The reference was of my wife busting my nuts by calling me mommies little poopsie when she wanted to get a rise out of me. On the other hand I call her "precious" from the cartoon lovebirds when ai feeling it. Maybe you remember?
Pet names are terms of endearment. So lucky you are, Otters :)
Autos are good plants and weed and you grow them well
Thank you!

Sure has been an easy grow, which is a lovely change from the issue chasing you've done in past grows! And the only
advantage to photos for you is not having to worry about small plants and small harvests.
Understood.
One photo harvest can easily match two smaller autos.
But takes twice as long?
Like almost every other indoor grower! :)
I don't know how to do this. I have googled but I am not finding the right information.

But takes twice as long?
Can be longer but not twice as long. You can veg for 45 and flower for 65 and be done in the same amount of time as some autos.
I don't know how to do this. I have googled but I am not finding the right information.
I'm not sure what you mean. You buy a basic light timer and set it for 12 hours on and 12 hours off.

1727827469456.jpeg

Did I miss something?

Can be longer but not twice as long. You can veg for 45 and flower for 65 and be done in the same amount of time as some autos.

I'm not sure what you mean. You buy a basic light timer and set it for 12 hours on and 12 hours off.

1727827469456.jpeg

Did I miss something?
No you didn't. I was not aware that this is what a timer is. I thought it was something that was fitted to the light itself. Now I feel a bit dumb.

No you didn't. I was not aware that this is what a timer is. I thought it was something that was fitted to the light itself. Now I feel a bit dumb.
Yeah what shed said, don't feel dumb Carmen! Easy mistake to make, I thought the same thing tbh when I set up my indoor bit for my seedlings ❤️
The ladies are looking amazing btw :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom