Four Fine Fall Phillies

I saw that. I've done a few. How can I help, shed?
I wish I knew Bode! I've got a leak in the valley of my HIP roof that I can't seem to find the source of. I sealed the whole valley peak to lip with Henrys 208R but that didn't do it.
Try to protect them from water unwanted shed one thing you cling on is s good rain cycle but Mother Nature well she is unpredictable lol
Luckily the shed is dry, except where the runoff is.
Seems like it’s not waterproof the roof hmm
Definitely not! :oops:

The plants look great otter! Don't mean to hijack your thread with my leaky roof :). Is your Gorilla Bomb a GG x THC Bomb cross?

I wish I knew Bode! I've got a leak in the valley of my HIP roof that I can't seem to find the source of. I sealed the whole valley peak to lip with Henrys 208R but that didn't do it.

The plants look great otter! Don't mean to hijack your thread with my leaky roof :). Is your Gorilla Bomb a GG x THC Bomb cross?
Ya it's from Bomb seeds. They say it's from a #4 pheno x THC Bomb

Hijack away Brother. Sounds like the leak is away from the place you're looking and seeping to the valley. I know Mr obvious, but roofs and water are no fun and water travels from places we don't figure.

Ya it's from Bomb seeds. They say it's from a #4 pheno x THC Bomb
I was asking because what I call Sour G is a seed I got from The Rooster which is the same thing crossed with Sour Diesel. It's the least happy under my new strips so I hope it makes it to harvest (just flipped yesterday). Yours looks great.
Hijack away Brother. Sounds like the leak is away from the place you're looking and seeping to the valley. I know Mr obvious, but roofs and water are no fun and water travels from places we don't figure.
Thanks Mr Obvious! :) I've looked all over and been in the attic and just can't find the source. The biggest pain is that the roof was poorly done (pre-dates our purchase) and it's at least one if not two layers of asphalt tile on top of WOOD SHAKE! I don't think there is even any paper, so in reality, it needs to be replaced. But that's like 20 grand I just don't have o_O.

Just a few more months of rains here...

I was asking because what I call Sour G is a seed I got from The Rooster which is the same thing crossed with Sour Diesel. It's the least happy under my new strips so I hope it makes it to harvest (just flipped yesterday). Yours looks great.
Thanks. She is the hard case as far as training for scrog. I wouldn't grow her like this again. Matter of fact I gave up and am just growing her through the net as a lst'd plant best I can. Still she is going well. Branching is all hardened.

Sounds like your only option is to do it yourself. Nothing you can do to a bad job, but to tear it off and start again. Sorry. Big roof?

Sounds like your only option is to do it yourself. Nothing you can do to a bad job, but to tear it off and start again. Sorry. Big roof?
1500sf house, so I've heard somewhere around 20 grand to get it done. I'm not going to tear off anything because I'm afraid of what I'll find :eek:. Maybe I'll just do what I did 10 years ago and buy a roll of asphalt rooting and lay it over the whole area. It worked for a while...

I have an uplifting story.
Yesterday Ms Otter and I were invited to visit next door for a pre-pre superbowl party. The guy I've known since I was about 10. We're having a beer and a shot or two and one of the lads in his late 20's says, are you the guy next door that grew the awesome weed my brother gave me last month? I am says I. You should have seen the look on his face. I had to chuckle and started to talk with him about his growing etc.. We found ourselves outside in about 20 f for a few tokes of my pineapple chunk, had a nice talk and re joined our separate places inside.
Next thing I find myself talking with a new guy around my age and from around the area. Bla Bla we go on and I find out he's a retired police chief from a small town nearby. Now almost instantly as I get this info Ms Otter looks me in the eye and says WHEN YOU GONNA LIGHT THAT BABY UP? I shouldn't have felt uncomfortable because it's legal here now however I hesitated and said it's not my house, I think they go out to smoke. Then the ballbusting from her in good nature all the while I'm trying to compose how the hell this is going to end nicely. We all had a good laugh. Turns out the lad who shared his joy for my gift is the chief's fiancee's son. Sadly he grows for her more than himself. She has breast cancer and is in mid treatment and using weed for help. Everyone was connected and cool but me. Go figure.
So the uplifting part is being in a legal place can happen to you. I never thought I would see this in my life but here I am sipping the chiefs whiskey and sharing a bone with his girlfriend. Not so uplifting is her cancer. F*** C*****
What would newty say?
#awkwardoldbastardsometimes

On a clonerator note. I might have mentioned z7 going in the water to keep growth from taking control. It arrived frozen and got returned. I picked up some uc roots. It seems to be mostly bleach. @Kingjoe83 you were saying that. I lifted a cut and shot a dose in. Some bumpage might be appearing. It's less than 2 weeks since I put them in.

On a clonerator note. I might have mentioned z7 going in the water to keep growth from taking control. It arrived frozen and got returned. I picked up some uc roots. It seems to be mostly bleach. @Kingjoe83 you were saying that. I lifted a cut and shot a dose in. Some bumpage might be appearing. It's less than 2 weeks since I put them in.
I’ve never read the ingredients on them , you know when to put more the bubbles quit.

Yeah with that if in dwc once a week add new stuff when res changes . Little goes along way make sure you mix a and then b always stir and mix well each nutrients before adding another . Not just pour pour and go. Put some love into her.

I am not sure I said it was bleach ?

But I can tell you that it states to discontinue use of h202 .

It’s an enzyme cleaner essentially perks of z7 or z9 is it protects your roots keeping them healthy . I’ve heard from a few growers here that say it also helps with unstable or spikes in water temps. Up to 84 in res and no issues .

I add to coco once a week but just ran out of the sampler @Itibitiguy hooked me up with. Sample size of z9 to try as if not mistaken s there same people who made z7 did z9 added subtracted few things for label border purposes but seems to smell the exact same upon opening it . I figure why not protect your investment is how I look at growing anything that will aid in protection to bit of unstable conditions is a win win to me. They say you can use it with hydro coco or soil. But molasses better then z7 in soil to me .

I have an uplifting story.
Yesterday Ms Otter and I were invited to visit next door for a pre-pre superbowl party. The guy I've known since I was about 10. We're having a beer and a shot or two and one of the lads in his late 20's says, are you the guy next door that grew the awesome weed my brother gave me last month? I am says I. You should have seen the look on his face. I had to chuckle and started to talk with him about his growing etc.. We found ourselves outside in about 20 f for a few tokes of my pineapple chunk, had a nice talk and re joined our separate places inside.
Next thing I find myself talking with a new guy around my age and from around the area. Bla Bla we go on and I find out he's a retired police chief from a small town nearby. Now almost instantly as I get this info Ms Otter looks me in the eye and says WHEN YOU GONNA LIGHT THAT BABY UP? I shouldn't have felt uncomfortable because it's legal here now however I hesitated and said it's not my house, I think they go out to smoke. Then the ballbusting from her in good nature all the while I'm trying to compose how the hell this is going to end nicely. We all had a good laugh. Turns out the lad who shared his joy for my gift is the chief's fiancee's son. Sadly he grows for her more than himself. She has breast cancer and is in mid treatment and using weed for help. Everyone was connected and cool but me. Go figure.
So the uplifting part is being in a legal place can happen to you. I never thought I would see this in my life but here I am sipping the chiefs whiskey and sharing a bone with his girlfriend. Not so uplifting is her cancer. F*** C*****
What would newty say?
#awkwardoldbastardsometimes
Nice story to read otter .

Look yo a song called fuck cancer by rittz strange music lol

Love that song !

It’s really neat and heart warming to hear stories of growers growing for someone who really needs the aid of cannabis and it’s medical values it offers.

Good day to you and yours otter ✊

Back
Top Bottom