Four Fine Fall Phillies

For me it's when I think the plant is going to get too big in flower to carry around the way I do! My Sour G has been in soil since June and my AK-47 is at least six months old. The only question was my Peyote Critical and that seems to be the right size now.

And Lowded and KingJoe are going for a Feb 1 flip so it seemed as good a time as any!
Nice even canopy something I still can’t nail lol

We seem to follow each other around here. There's so much to learn. 8 cord brother you're in good shape.
Haha damn I thought the same thing not 8 cords in one day though I hope lol

No, sir, lol. I worked on it through the summer along with painting the house, and gardening. Homebodies!
Cheers

Hi folks. I want to say thanks for the nomination for member of the month for January. Whoever wrote the note stopped me dead in my tracks. Thanks for the kind words.
Your welcome otter ✊

I saw that. I've done a few. How can I help, shed?

This morning I checked on the tent and found my lights out. It pays to check them regularly! I found the plug had just plain come out of the socket. It's a ceiling mounted outlet and I need to install a twist lock outlet and plug to keep it from happening again. Til then I'll keep my eye on it. How easy it is to run amuk. The lights were out for an hour and a half, so not too much trouble I think before I plugged em back in.
Funny I found same thing on my reflector 144 light not sure how long was like that lol. Yikes !

Good catch! It's pissing down with rain but I really should go out and check on them...
Try to protect them from water unwanted shed one thing you cling on is s good rain cycle but Mother Nature well she is unpredictable lol

No, sir, lol. I worked on it through the summer along with painting the house, and gardening. Homebodies!
Cheers
Beast mode in affect lol :passitleft:

The old "bad things happen to good people" i guess.
Yeah then there is bad things happen. To good people and too early of an age is what I think I fall under lol

Back
Top Bottom