IMG_0153.jpeg

IMG_0154.jpeg

IMG_0156.jpeg

IMG_0158.jpeg

IMG_0161.jpeg

IMG_0163.jpeg

IMG_0167.jpeg

Looks like the amber is just beginning!

it’s not a done deal, according to some stuff I’ve read lately. Hoping for the very best outcome!

No, sadly it's not! The media/polls picture seems to shift every day. :lot-o-toke:

outdoors!

Sigh, if only! This would be possible for me only if it were legal! Fingers crossed.

:green_heart:

It's a beauty sy! Looking at the pistils I'd say two weeks easy, but those trichomes are getting pretty cloudy...

Thanks Shed! :green_heart: :Namaste:

Yes, that sounds about right to me. I'll pencil in the following weekend for the chop!

I'm also considering a staged harvest, with the frontmost 2 tops going first. I want to see if I can get the lower portion of the back two, which are blocked by the front 2, to fatten up a bit more.

That would double as a way to try her at different points of the harvest window.

:thumb::thumb:

BIGFOOT Glue :ganjamon: :theband::hookah:O yes my brother....I'm loving the choice of bean!
:ganjamon:
Desert is coming into her primetime and she looks great bruv...
Good to see you're bringing some cannabis awareness to the people as it can offer so much to mankind if it is simply managed.
Have a good one brother and toke a vape for me! as I'm baking up up for you hahaha.:Rasta:

:woohoo: for the new sprout!!
That would double as a way to try her at different points of the harvest window.
I did that with a Northern Lights last year- I gave the "small stuff" an extra 18 or 19 days after chopping the
main colas- It worked great- the "leftovers" didn't get huge, but they did grow a considerable amount in that time, so it was worth it...

BIGFOOT Glue :ganjamon: :theband::hookah:O yes my brother....I'm loving the choice of bean!
:ganjamon:
Desert is coming into her primetime and she looks great bruv...
Good to see you're bringing some cannabis awareness to the people as it can offer so much to mankind if it is simply managed.
Have a good one brother and toke a vape for me! as I'm baking up up for you hahaha.:Rasta:

Thank you BC! I'm non-religiously praying for the voting and results this weekend.

Look forward to us being able to sample from each other's stash!

:woohoo: for the new sprout!!

I did that with a Northern Lights last year- I gave the "small stuff" an extra 18 or 19 days after chopping the
main colas- It worked great- the "leftovers" didn't get huge, but they did grow a considerable amount in that time, so it was worth it...

:high-five:

Fantastic! I'll do it!

Beautiful job Sye, and congrats on the newborn!!

Thanks Mr S! Quite the honour to be nominated alongside you for MOTM :Namaste::high-five:

Bigfoot Glue! Very nice mate :thumb:

I love that they list the terpene percentages for all the weed nerds out there :nerd-with-glasses:

Cheers McRib!!

Yeah I can't wait to try map my experience to that terpene table! :yummy:

:headbanger:Always exciting to see new beginnings. Sounds like a great strain choice.

Team GG amirite Vet?? :ganjamon::hookah:

Congrats on the nom sy!

Thank you Shed! :adore:

She’s like hairy Maclary from Donaldson’s Dairy!

(it was my sons favourite book, I literally can’t say the word “hairy“ without reciting the title)

Cheers Tra! I love those books too :green_heart:

Grub, 55 days above ground

Lol, typical: the middle child gets the least attention!

Sigh, I'm so sad that she's off-center in the pot!! :laugh:

I'm on the verge of letting her begin her upwards growth. Her secondary growth is all pretty tight so I'll have to keep opening her up as she gets taller. The biggest structural challenge will be trying to space everything out evenly.

IMG_0181.jpeg

The pliers have also come out :cheesygrinsmiley: and at this point each branch has been pinched at two internode spaces.

Following my approach with Desert, I will pinch each successive node space, on each branch, over time.

Apart from the "extra" work meeting I had this morning, I've had the day, and the house, to myself. It's been very welcome. I haven't had a day to myself in a few weeks!

:surf::nomo::ciao:

Grub, 55 days above ground

Lol, typical: the middle child gets the least attention!

Sigh, I'm so sad that she's off-center in the pot!! :laugh:

I'm on the verge of letting her begin her upwards growth. Her secondary growth is all pretty tight so I'll have to keep opening her up as she gets taller. The biggest structural challenge will be trying to space everything out evenly.

IMG_0181.jpeg

The pliers have also come out :cheesygrinsmiley: and at this point each branch has been pinched at two internode spaces.

Following my approach with Desert, I will pinch each successive node space, on each branch, over time.

Apart from the "extra" work meeting I had this morning, I've had the day, and the house, to myself. It's been very welcome. I haven't had a day to myself in a few weeks!

:surf::nomo::ciao:
She’s looking awesome brother. I’m praying for yes votes

Back
Top Bottom