Fools Rush In: Newbie's Adventures In Suboptimal Conditions

An hour and 43 minutes? I'll have to pass on that one!

Come on Shed, don't be like that!

Take it easy. Let the newbies here and their grows suffer for a couple of hours.. it'll help them build character!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share a touching gift I received in the context of my MOTM nomination.

MrSauger said:
:Namaste:
I'm happy to be amongst a great bunch of folks. I know I'm the best. But Syenite is best-er, and more beautiful.

So, if I win, I'd like to give it to Syenite instead: the title, the crown, and my favourite holiday shirt.
:thanks:

In an age of misinformation and ruthless politicisation for the sake of winning, the gesture really brings a tear to the eye.

Mr S - the people's champion!!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share a touching gift I received in the context of my MOTM nomination.

It really brings a tear to the eye.

I agree brother. He’s a champion

In an age of misinformation and ruthless politicisation for the sake of winning, the gesture really brings a tear to the eye.

:rofl:

Still laughing. :thedoubletake:
You must be the chief of Ngati Tūwhunni.

Ok y'all, please be aware that this is a joke and I totally made up that quote by "Mr Sauger"!

I didn't think anything of it when writing it, but after a while realised it may actually not be as obvious as I thought.

Mr S is actually one of my favourite growers here and I have a lot of love and respect for him.

:green_heart: :Namaste:

lol, that was pretty good. Nobody picked up on the 'MrSauger said:'. :bravo:
Ok y'all, please be aware that this is a joke and I totally made up that quote by "Mr Sauger"!
Most people knew when you said I was giving my stuff away. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks for the kind words!

lol, that was pretty good. Nobody picked up on the 'MrSauger said:'. :bravo:

Most people knew when you said I was giving my stuff away. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks for the kind words!

Lol thanks Mr S! I'm glad you aren't mad at me :battingeyelashes::laughtwo:

Yes I thought I'd provided heaps of clues, but it may be different for those who have less context for either of us!

I think this naturally draws the "Sauger" saga to a close. :laugh::hookah:

Thanks for being such a good sport :thumb::cheer::green_heart:

Desert, day 60 of 12-12, day 51 since first stigma

OK, managed to take a few pics before work today!

IMG_0266.jpeg

Here's the band, with the drummer in the back-right leaning in for a candid shot!

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

This one's got a fascinator on :laugh:

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

And some trich shots - I avoided the foxtails (too immature) and the sugar leaves (too mature)

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

What do y'all think?

:cheer::yummy::surf:

She’s looking gorgeous! By the trichomes I say the harvest window has been cracked open, a.k.a. wait a week. By new growth she still has, she may yet double her weight over the next week or two.

Keep an eye on how fast she’s drinking, and also her smell.

Dealer’s choice. (The house always wins).

If you can't take a joke, don't make a joke. I have no problems Sye and didn't think anything of it. :high-five:

You have a distinctive writing/comic style and it was really fun to try and embody some of it! :high-five:

I think it looks great and it's got a week before you have to consider splitting the difference between the oldest and newest trichomes.

I love it! Thank you. I have next week off work so I think she'll be going down then.

I agree, she looks great! Nice job.

:Namaste::thanks:

She’s looking gorgeous! By the trichomes I say the harvest window has been cracked open, a.k.a. wait a week. By new growth she still has, she may yet double her weight over the next week or two.

Keep an eye on how fast she’s drinking, and also her smell.

Dealer’s choice. (The house always wins).

Thank you DD! Excellent point about the weight/consumption rate too. She's come down from the peak rate of consumption now, but still going at a decent rate. Probably roughly around the rate she was drinking at in late-veg/early-flower, before it reached its height. I'll be watching!

Smell-wise it's hard to detect much difference. She really only floats a light floral-mango scent. Really made smell-proofing easy. I will not have such an easy time with Grub! :laughtwo:

Yep! What they all said!! ^^^

Looks yummy for sure. There was something similar in structure in my Panama flowers. The way the “inflorescences” fan out. :)

Yes, as I was just looking at details of Panama, I thought the exact same thing. A funny coincidence! Poetic/fortuitous perhaps. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom