Fools Rush In: Newbie's Adventures In Suboptimal Conditions

Beautiful plant, Sy!
She's very pleasing to look at, and going to be an easy one to trim. :welldone:

Awesome pic brother, that made my Tuesday better :ganjamon:

Cheers BC :green_heart: :Namaste:

Hope the rest of your day has been good!

makes me space out

I find myself staring into the plants the same way I'd stare into a fire.

How tall is this gal?

Hmmm like a foot and a half ??

Have the pistils started changing or still white?

Off the top of my head, I'd say 30% have turned brown! I'll confirm when lights are on.

What kind of high are you ultimately going for?

I wouldn't mind something on the headier/racier side, as I have some nice relaxing stuff in the stash right now. So I may not wait for too much amber!

Beautiful plant, Sy!
She's very pleasing to look at, and going to be an easy one to trim. :welldone:

Thanks Carcass :Namaste:

Yeah I'm stoked this won't be much work. At the same time I feel like I'm missing out on the important ritual of hating trimming? :laugh:

If you really want to know the colors of your plants it's best to look at them in daylight!

Yes! I've just been too lazy recently. I'll try get some good ones in the morning soon!

She's looking fat n happy. Very hairy girls. They'll swell a lot shortly.

I'm scared she'll just decide to bust out of the cabinet herself one day, and take my car to get ciggies from the corner store!

Stop calling him shortly!

Yes, call me Thereafter!

Hey Sy,
Yeah man I've had a pretty productive day thanks brother... That Desert looks soooo good! and I also wonder what strain it is?

When I have time I might sit down and do a random scan of some seed company pages to see if I can spot cultivars that look like this.

The other day I noticed in some pics of the Super Silver Haze a similar morphology.

At the end of the day it's impossible to know for sure, but it'll be hella fun to speculate :laughtwo:

When I have time I might sit down and do a random scan of some seed company pages to see if I can spot cultivars that look like this.

The other day I noticed in some pics of the Super Silver Haze a similar morphology.

At the end of the day it's impossible to know for sure, but it'll be hella fun to speculate :laughtwo:
I’ve got some super silver haze fem beans too. Mmmmm

Super Silver Haze a similar morphology

I guess I more meant the flower and leaf morphology!

Like in this pic:

super-silver-haze.jpg

Again, yes, ultimately futile, but fun :laughtwo:

Omg, who's she tho????

:tommy:

12am

IMG_0138.jpeg

2am, having had too much coffee during the day

Rejoiced seeing the little crook of her. Got baked at the dining table and stared at it for a while.

So quiet. Was nice.

IMG_0137.jpeg

9am

Sun-drenched purple stem. Rising in fury.

IMG_0141.jpeg

5pm, busting to check on her after work

Yeeeeeeeeeep!

IMG_0145.jpeg

10pm

Introducing Desert's elected heir.......

IMG_0146.jpeg

:party::woohoo::party::welcome:

Bigfoot Glue is a cross between GG#4 and Humboldt Headband, bred by Humboldt Seed Company.

I'm really excited to grow her. Wheeeeeeeeee!

She's yet to be named.

I've been doing the following for germination:

1. Soak seed in Rhizotonic (the standard auxins + B vitamins I think) solution for 24 hours
2. After 24 hours (taproot or not), place seed 1cm deep in dry mix (definitely leaning towards a faster-draining mix now; Canna Terra Pro, already light, cut with more perlite); cover lightly with mix
3. Dropper 3-4 ml of the soaking solution in a small circle around the spot
4. Repeat step 3 if small zone looks dry

Grub's box is perfect for her right now. As she's at a lower elevation, she gets a perfect amount of light for her early stage.

Hope you all are well. All of this feels particularly precious, as people are voting on the legalisation referendum in New Zealand, right now. I wrote a small piece about my vote and my account of cannabis on Facebook which felt quite weird but also very right. I don't use FB much but I have more distant friends and family I can reach there. Hoping to swing some votes!
Thanks for stopping by, always! :Namaste:

I'll be back with updates on the others in the next day or so!

Thanks you two!!

I want to know what all the fuss about "GAS" is about :laugh:

Also, I forgot to link to the breeder page:

From what I gather, this is one of their workhorses/"crowd pleasers".

Supposedly good-yielding, easy to grow and highly mold-resistant! And very potent.

We'll find out. :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom