Flying High With Hawk - 2024 Grow Journal

Hi Hawk, I am doing due diligence and reading journals in the JOTM challenge. Yours is a great journal. It's easy to read and set out as neatly as your grow space. I'd like to join your party if I may.

Hi Hawk, I am doing due diligence and reading journals in the JOTM challenge. Yours is a great journal. It's easy to read and set out as neatly as your grow space. I'd like to join your party if I may.
Hi @Carmen Ray . Wow - Thank you for the kind words!! Please join along. The more input / advice I get, the better. Still a total newbie (on my 2nd grow season).

:thanks:

Gawjus!

A piece of fresh bread is cheaper and much faster! Or a slice of apple will work as well. Keep an eye on the RH if you go that route. I use the bread technique when mine get low.

I would run Veg through mid stretch and then change over to Bloom, as lowering the N when they're pushing out growth doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

I'm so sorry about those. Mine respond well to Fioricet if I catch it just when feel it coming on, and I usually add an Advil (and maybe an additional single Tylenol) as well for some extra oomph. Of course everyone's migraines are different, but I thought I'd throw it out there.
Yet again, THANK YOU @InTheShed !!
Love the bread / apple idea for RH. Will definitely give them a try.
I was on Fioricet for years. IF you take it at just the right time, it works. BUT I had to stop, because you should only take a certain amount per month and I have more migraines than that number! So, getting Botox injections now. 30+ shots in your skull every 3 months. NOT fun, but it really can help. So glad you've found a med that helps. Cannabis is the ONLY thing I've found that helps every single time!

8/26/24
Huge storm.

8/29/24
More rain.

8/30/24
More rain.

STILL need to set up the support stakes / netting!

4Kingdoms__08_27_2024_02.jpg
4Kingdoms__08_27_2024_03.jpg
4Kingdoms__08_27_2024_05.jpg
4Kingdoms__08_27_2024_06.jpg

8/26/24
Huge storm.

8/29/24
More rain.

8/30/24
More rain.

STILL need to set up the support stakes / netting!

4Kingdoms__08_27_2024_02.jpg
4Kingdoms__08_27_2024_03.jpg
4Kingdoms__08_27_2024_05.jpg
4Kingdoms__08_27_2024_06.jpg
If anything they’re looking a little too happy right now :)

Thank you!

Unfortunately, need to get this grow diary up to date and latest pics aren't looking as good!!
I suspect all is good, post new pics with some close ups of areas you’re concerned about. My guess even before seeing them is that the natural order of things is happening and if not plenty of experience is available to assist :)

Back
Top Bottom