Flash Does 2x Monster Profit Smart 5Gal Coco

So how have you been Flash? Havent talked to you in a while.

Been good my friend. Expect money everything is good so I feel good those days! What about you my friend

Been good my friend. Expect money everything is good so I feel good those days! What about you my friend
Same ol stuff. Work is slow, but its going ok. I have a 1953 Chevrolet Panel truck that needs work, family is good. Im back in hydro in the shed, hoping things go well in there

Same ol stuff. Work is slow, but its going ok. I have a 1953 Chevrolet Panel truck that needs work, family is good. Im back in hydro in the shed, hoping things go well in there

I m sending you love my friends. Love is everything. I m sure you ll get your truck repaired!

The truck is wonderful! I don't have much knowledge in cars so don't really know how bad is the situation. Hopefully you will manage to get through this my friend. I m always feel happy to see notifications from you guys. I came on this forum and have constantly been helped and seen people helping others. Trust me as a geek, it s the first forum where I truly felt being part of a family. There are members like @Pennywise @Mr. Magoo @MrSauga that always showed interest to my grows. Always there to give what I call love. I made many mistakes and all you guys have been here to helping me getting better. Its also why I have never been ashamed at showing sick plants or whatever. I know again that my mistakes can maybe prevent others from doing the same. Anyway it s a bit hard to explain how I feel like but I know for sure 420magazine community is part of my life. Yes everyday even when I don't have time I ll connect for a few minutes even just for looking pictures. I like the energy here it s hard to put words but I just feel it. Universal langage as some call it. Bless all of you guys

The truck is wonderful! I don't have much knowledge in cars so don't really know how bad is the situation. Hopefully you will manage to get through this my friend. I m always feel happy to see notifications from you guys. I came on this forum and have constantly been helped and seen people helping others. Trust me as a geek, it s the first forum where I truly felt being part of a family. There are members like @Pennywise @Mr. Magoo @MrSauga that always showed interest to my grows. Always there to give what I call love. I made many mistakes and all you guys have been here to helping me getting better. Its also why I have never been ashamed at showing sick plants or whatever. I know again that my mistakes can maybe prevent others from doing the same. Anyway it s a bit hard to explain how I feel like but I know for sure 420magazine community is part of my life. Yes everyday even when I don't have time I ll connect for a few minutes even just for looking pictures. I like the energy here it s hard to put words but I just feel it. Universal langage as some call it. Bless all of you guys
Youre a good man. No one would argue that. You show an honest thirst for knowledge and have always taken constructive criticism well. There is no doubt you are a great farmer.

I know what your saying about this forum. Ive been affiliated with a couple others and it always felt like swimming with sharks, questions are called stupid, everyone has to show how smart they are, and will fight to the death to make their point... it always left a knot in my stomach. 420 is like a holiday by comparison. Seriously glad youre with us!

Youre a good man. No one would argue that. You show an honest thirst for knowledge and have always taken constructive criticism well. There is no doubt you are a great farmer.

I know what your saying about this forum. Ive been affiliated with a couple others and it always felt like swimming with sharks, questions are called stupid, everyone has to show how smart they are, and will fight to the death to make their point... it always left a knot in my stomach. 420 is like a holiday by comparison. Seriously glad youre with us!

We are family my friend. I mean it. Thanks for your messages and the nice energy I m feeling before going to bed. Priceless!

For the moment I m a bit lazy to start a grow journal as my current grow were decided very late. So I may just keep updating this thread again for a few days haha

I know I repeat myself but I was scared to touch the older plant. I ve always seen autos flowering quick after any sign of stress. I guess if the root system is OK they take training easier. I started some lst two days ago by just beding the main stalk a bit. I had seen thanks to members sharing pics that it doesn't need to be bended that much to make it brancing out. I could do more defoliation but I prefer waiting and letting her grow the maximum. She shouldn't get bigger than my space can support so she can grow like she wants. I also just bended the main stalk and not other branches cause I don't want her too bushy. Trimming tons of buds it's lot of work. So I hope to get less colas but with bigger buds. It s way easier to trim and also so good to look at! I ve also found I may had been using too much lights. The plants I ve seen growing the biggest buds often have lights that I ve always been supplying. I think too much light prevent buds from growing big. Anyway will see. Plan is to let the bigger one grow to its maximum . Another part of the plan is also to let the other ones get as big as possible before they get crowed so that they are strong enough to be placed outdoor. Even if each little plant produce 20g it will be 3x20g which still is good if the indoor one produce well as she will be bigger. If she doesn't get big I ll just let one of the smaller ones indoor as well

They're looking super healthy Flash! :morenutes::yummy:

Back
Top Bottom