Five's Huge Blue Dream Perpetual In 2 Tents - 1700+ LED Watts - Soil - Nutes

Those plants couldn't be happier. Keep this up and they will reward you 10 times over.

What's up everyone! Today I got my RO system hooked up and I've been working on getting everything how it needs to be. It was a cheap flee bay system, with enough filters to last a long time..my ppm has went from 375 to 20. I can work with 20 ppms.. Further tweaking should get it closer to 0..

Yesterday the coco clones were fed 1/4 strength fox farms in accordance to the week 2 chart..ph was 5.8.

Teaser shot. Whelp I'm stacked for a long time. About 12 gallons of nutes lol

image7834.jpeg

+reps five. All the plants in your tent look great

Thank you guys for the love and support!:circle-of-love:

Here is a quick update! Did some transplanting, everything got fed, co2 has been recharged! We are officially done with week 4 since I flipped to 12/12.. The veg tent got rearranged, all clones have started lst. It's been about a week from being topped..more transplanting in ~2 days! Clones will be up potted into 2.5 gallon pots.

Also checked and calibrated my ph pen in 7.0 solution. This is a bi weekly chore just to be sure moving forward!

image7917.jpeg

image7918.jpeg
image7919.jpeg
image7920.jpeg
image7921.jpeg
image7922.jpeg
image7923.jpeg
image7924.jpeg
image7925.jpeg

Beautiful looking plants. Nothing else to say really. Some close ups in natural light would be nice. Maybe with the next round of pics.

I'll get some better natural light pics this week for y'all. Today I did a bunch of transplanting into 1.75 gallon pots, they were only in these #1 pots for 2 weeks I think!? This coco and the great white root powder is amazing! Can't wait to get these girls bigger and into the flower tent!

Here is a root shot, they were nice and white. I sprinkle the root powder into the hole, transplant, then water them in with fox farm nutes 1/4 strength.

image7962.jpeg
image7963.jpeg

Yep, that is definition of root bound. Time to up pot. Great timing.

Cheers

Yep that's about as far as anyone would probably want to go, maybe should of done it a few days sooner. That one had the most roots, the rest weren't as full but deff didn't want to wait any longer.

Here is a few pics of one of my seedlings, unsexed. Just gave her their first feeding of FF 1/4 strength nutes and they loved it! Transplanted yesterday into 1.75 gallon pots. No LST, just a single topping so far.

image8033.jpeg
image8035.jpeg

Great internode spacing, good leaf mass and color. That plant does not want or need anything else. Great job. Look at some LST or top. Topping will give plant bushy size but will stunt growth. Either way keep it going.

Cheers

Great internode spacing, good leaf mass and color. That plant does not want or need anything else. Great job. Look at some LST or top. Topping will give plant bushy size but will stunt growth. Either way keep it going.

Cheers

She was topped if you look closely you can see the 2 new tops :) I'll get better at this picture thing I promise lol

I have an update for the veg tent. We are just about finished with week 4 so I've pulled my Mars LED (210 wall watts) and added my 1000w MH cool tube running at 50% (500w).. So the veg tent is now running more than double the wattage. Let's see how they like the extra light! I will say looking at the plant under MH for the first time is great. No funky colors. It's pure white! And the temp is perfect at half power for my little veg tent. Hoping they explode from the new light..

What's up everyone! Five here with a quick update. Whelp I'm running out of space in my veg tent lol, I pulled out 5 of the seedlings to let my clones have more space. Today the mh light was lowered to its final resting place for now on the 500w setting. I tried the 750w setting and it was a little much for the 3x3 lol. The clones are doing well and seem to like the extra light and up pot..still not feeding daily because I don't think they want it. I tried but leaves were showing signs of overwatering so I backed off. This coco thing is a little more tricky than soil but im trying to learn!

I'm also not taking chances with pests, did some 'pest preventative maintenance' as I was taught. Using 2 different organic products. I did the first step soaking all clones and seedlings top to bottom with the soap. Once they are transplanted into the 5 gallon smart pots I'll do the section no stage with the fungus stuff.

image8106.jpeg

The seedlings I took out of the tent and punt under LED for now.

image8107.jpeg

Here are my little babies, my first clones! The bottom left 2 are from seed.

image8108.jpeg
image8109.jpeg

Here is a sneak into the flower tent while they sleep! Shhhhh

image8110.jpeg

Those clones look fabulous. Picture perfect operation sir.
:goodjob:
Bob ;)

Thank you! They've only been under the MH light lowered to correct height for a few days now and are responding well. Drinking more too. Can't wait to see what they become over the next 4 weeks!

Thank you! They've only been under the MH light lowered to correct height for a few days now and are responding well. Drinking more too. Can't wait to see what they become over the next 4 weeks!
FYI on MH lamps. I too use them and was looking into using an Eye daylight for a start to finish run. My grow experts stated that when using MH, half the wattage for yield calculation. I.e, 1000w day will yield like 500w HPS. I was thinking of running 1k day and add 600w Eye SHPS for flower. Should yield like 1k HPS but be extra dank.

Cheers

Thanks for the info! I only will be using the MH bulbs for the last half of veg. The first half is LED to keep them short and save on power use..

Here is a veg tent update! The difference in 3 days is crazy! My clones are really happy and I've switched to the gas lantern routine to save 5 hours of power use on the 500w tent. So far they are responding very well. I just hope my clones stay in veg with this light cycle.

Here are pics! Clones in coco.
image8233.jpeg
image8234.jpeg
image8235.jpeg

These are seedlings, the lower 2 in fox farm soil..
image8236.jpeg

image8237.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom