First time grower

Looking good bud 👍 82F sounds beautiful 😍 I get higher then that in flower.. what's your goal PPFD?
I can see your feed pipe properly now that would be perfect with a little T piece in it and fix your current problem.
What conductivity pen are you using? Or what EC pen? Are you sure it's not measuring in CF? Either way your run off measurement being three times your feed is alarm bells to me and if I'm right it's all down to that feed pipe you have.

Digital Soil Moisture Meter,Direct Soil EC Meter,3 in 1 Soil Hygrometer EC Indoor Plant Soil Moisture Meter for Water,House Plants,Great Hygrometer for Gardeners,Composters,Farmers,Nurseries, feed pipe just delivers water, i add nutrients with a turkey baster, so i know just how much im adding to each plant, my goal ppfd is what everybody recommends 600 to 800, right now im anywhere between 450 to 500,​

Think I found your pen, definitely EC and think I may have made a mistake as I was at work earlier 😬 but super chill now :bongrip:
You fed at .23EC so plain water? And run off was .75EC if so then ignore my last post 😂🤦‍♂️ apart from the looking good 👍 keep that bit definitely 😁

Have a nice evening ✌️

Think I found your pen, definitely EC and think I may have made a mistake as I was at work earlier 😬 but super chill now :bongrip:
You fed at .23EC so plain water? And run off was .75EC if so then ignore my last post 😂🤦‍♂️ apart from the looking good 👍 keep that bit definitely 😁

Have a nice evening ✌️
my nutrient ec is .90, and ive been adding 2 to 2 1/2 oz, to each plant every 6 to 7 days, dont know if its a good idea or not, i've been watering every 3 -4 days when the top 3 inches are dry, dont know if thats right either LOL,, at this point im just guessing. ive been reading just about 20 to 30 different articles every day and trying to make sense of them and take my best guess, i managed to get thru seedling and vegatative with a couple of hiccups, but now im in the critical part and hope i dont have anymore hiccups, LOL

Yeah looks like your doing great so far bud they look happy 👍 alot of great info online but so many variables can make some things not for everyone. If anything goes south you got alot of dudes on here that can get you straight 👍
The mix your in is so on the fence so will see how the mix reacts. Feeding at 90EC/450ppm is low for feeding once a week. And if you feed that but your run off is .35EC/175ppm that means they've ate almost everything.

You can try feeding every other day with your 90EC and read the plants.. let me know if they show any drooping and also let me know if your run off comes out higher than 90EC just ake sure your still getting your run off 👍

Yeah looks like your doing great so far bud they look happy 👍 alot of great info online but so many variables can make some things not for everyone. If anything goes south you got alot of dudes on here that can get you straight 👍
The mix your in is so on the fence so will see how the mix reacts. Feeding at 90EC/450ppm is low for feeding once a week. And if you feed that but your run off is .35EC/150pp that means they've ate almost everything.

You can try feeding every other day with your 90EC and read the plants.. let me know if they show any drooping and also let me know if your run off comes out higher than 90EC just ake sure your still getting your run off 👍
great, thanks for the info, ill start tomorrow and let you know, again thanks

Back
Top Bottom