First Time Grower - 3 Auto Strains

PS: I have to mention that I recommend growing similar or even the same strain. Adjusting heights to achieve even light distribution was a bitch in my tent because not a single plant looked like the other. I believe similar phenos would be easier to manage. Just a thought :grinjoint:

Damn! I was just telling Spring yesterday how I you guys were getting me itchin to pull the trigger on some autos too.
But I talked myself out. I think you may have just talked me back in! :)

Besides, who knows how much I may pull off the Runtlet. Considering she barely had any veg time before the lights got flipped and all the various forms of bondage I've been running her through. ;) I've got a cutting in my new mini-box (just 1. But that's all she could afford atm.), but if she don't root it could be a lot longer than I'm anticipating for my next harvest. Auto or two may be the ticket afterall!

:thumb::goodjob:

Loving the auto talk!! Wiz I have 100% germ rate from the same place. All have auto-ed. I like the single seed but Smokes has a point. I have 4 different strains and it has been fun adjusting lights. My Auto#1 may yield 2oz's or less ! Probably less! Korloin grow one you'll be happy ya did!

I havent ordered from Herbie's so I cant say anything bad other then their shipping cost to the US is a little steep.
the place I order from has single seeds and packs and have succsess with germing. also got my seeds with out issues.and my shipping was less then $10.
I have not tried autos but my last grow I had short flowering time seeds AK48 and Critical Sensi Star they finished less then 7 weeks in flower

What's this news about cannbis becoming legal in Colorado, Oregon, and Washington. Not just MMJ, just the MJ part. I think I should plan a move :laughtwo:. I don't have much attaching me to where I'm at right now lol.

Colorado and Washington both have complete legalization of marijuana. No more medical bull shit. The true revolution has started. Everyone start the petition for your state now!!!

I havent ordered from Herbie's so I cant say anything bad other then their shipping cost to the US is a little steep.
the place I order from has single seeds and packs and have succsess with germing. also got my seeds with out issues.and my shipping was less then $10.
I have not tried autos but my last grow I had short flowering time seeds AK48 and Critical Sensi Star they finished less then 7 weeks in flower

What's the bean store you use fish cake??

Colorado and Washington both have complete legalization of marijuana. No more medical bull shit. The true revolution has started. Everyone start the petition for your state now!!!

Shit we just got Medical now here in MA but grats to them out there should be no issue now (other than theft) is sum 1 grow 200 plants in there backyard.....lol.....oh and the feds....

Shit we just got Medical now here in MA but grats to them out there should be no issue now (other than theft) is sum 1 grow 200 plants in there backyard.....lol.....oh and the feds....

Nice medical is better than nothing. My state is just decrim and you can still get in big trouble. And fuck the Feds hahah. They have bigger better things to worry about (hopefully). But congrats to your state man. It's defiantly a first big step!!!

Nice medical is better than nothing. My state is just decrim and you can still get in big trouble. And fuck the Feds hahah. They have bigger better things to worry about (hopefully). But congrats to your state man. It's defiantly a first big step!!!

tell me bout it got three ppl live here who qualify and want me grow 4 them......me myself am day 16 of flower now and shit takes affect in january so for now shhhhh......

single seed centre

I used this on my first order. Also great! Got everything in time, all germed, all auto-ed. I only switched to herbies because bigger orders = more freebies. The seed center gives 2 freebies to whatever order you place (If I remember correctly).. With herbie's I got A LOT of freebies for a $250 order. I also pointed out in the comments box that I'd appreciate some autos in my freebies and they did not disappoint. :)

I used this on my first order. Also great! Got everything in time, all germed, all auto-ed. I only switched to herbies because bigger orders = more freebies. The seed center gives 2 freebies to whatever order you place (If I remember correctly).. With herbie's I got A LOT of freebies for a $250 order. I also pointed out in the comments box that I'd appreciate some autos in my freebies and they did not disappoint. :)

never ordered from them but I am sure they are a great place to get seeds:) I was happy with what they have sent and the 2 freebees. so I rekon its all good. aint never spent more then $50 so I cant say what you could get if you spent more:)

Yeh I order for 3 people usually.. We gather up our needs and place one order every few months to reduce risk - stoner logic lol.. That's why my orders are usually 200+. Everybody grows autos too, so no cuttings and you need to buy a seed anytime you want to plant.

deny deny deny, I dont know what those seeds are. I ordered some tomato and pepper seeds what the hell are these:)

Back
Top Bottom