First Time Grower - 3 Auto Strains

Flushed blueberry a good and final flush, she smells amazing. Yield will be low, but the bud quality is very impressive. Dense, VERY sticky, and stinks of berries.

I love it when harvest is in days..
5608975_460s.jpg

I remember reading somewhere that you should top a Blueberry to get the most yield out of it. Have to find that one.

Just saw the new setup! EXCELLENT! I had that same "Oh, It's not that hot after all" moment myself when I got my HID going. :)

As far as the bulb thing goes, I think your >5,000 lumens can be accommodated by a lowering of the hood a 1/2 in or so. :)

Had some life stuff to sort out. Thanks! Nice to be back!:)

Started germinating another Diva auto and a Purple Cheese auto :). I also got random autos to toss in the garden whenever I have space and time.
Also, I started germinating 5 Barney's Farm "Lucy" to get some cuttings off in (hopefully) a couple of months. I plan on taking multiple cuttings off each plant then allowing all the cuttings and original plants to flower together as I can't keep veg/flower sparated :). I also got some Super Lemon Haze from Green House Seeds for later, much later. Herbie's delivery is so exciting, I just love that DVD case lol. :yahoo:

I've orderred 3 times so far and it works like a charm every time :)!
I'm a US customer and herbie takes less than 2 weeks. I just order them home. I even have other addresses I can use, but I just order them to my place. It's a DVD case from a friend in the UK. As long as you're not recieving a dvd case every month then you'll be fine :).

Smokes I have been thinking of ordering some seeds from herbie and am US customer as well. Do you honestly think its safe ordering. I have been really wanting to order but I have been skeptical. If you haven't had a problem I might go ahead and order some. I really want to try these autos I have been seeing. Thanks and your grow is what is inspiring mine!!

Smokes I have been thinking of ordering some seeds from herbie and am US customer as well. Do you honestly think its safe ordering. I have been really wanting to order but I have been skeptical. If you haven't had a problem I might go ahead and order some. I really want to try these autos I have been seeing. Thanks and your grow is what is inspiring mine!!

Alot of ppl been telling me its safe to do so. Ive asked alot of ppl. They all told me the same thing so Ill be making my first order

Thanks for the reps iSmoke

Done it 3 times so far, very safe. I also have friends who order every 2 or 3 months. FYI I'm NOT in a friendly state :).
I'm glad my journal is encouraging you to try autos pluto :grinjoint:! I bet you'd love'em.

ISmokes glad to see you still have a few auto's!!

I'll always have autos running :). Light buggers take any light and produce a good smoke! I'm planning to make a little summary on Diva (growing, smoke, all summed up). I'll get to that tomorrow. She smokes great man, I was thinking an auto wouldn't smoke as good as regulars but I was very wrong. And diva is rated at 15% (medium) THC. Can't wait to smoke the better rated stuff :slide:

I dont know if I should order a bunch of single seeds or buy by the pack? Whats the germination rate %

So far I've had 100% germination. It's only 9 seeds but they all germinated and auto flowered (I heard some of them don't go auto). In about 24 hourse I can add another 7 seeds and I'll let you know if they all germ. Cheers :grinjoint:
PS: I would consider adding a few small autos to your order. You never know when you have a corner in your tent to fill :) they're relatively low maintenance, no manipulation, just watch'em grow, any light, any medium.

So far I've had 100% germination. It's only 9 seeds but they all germinated and auto flowered (I heard some of them don't go auto). In about 24 hourse I can add another 7 seeds and I'll let you know if they all germ. Cheers :grinjoint:
PS: I would consider adding a few small autos to your order. You never know when you have a corner in your tent to fill :) they're relatively low maintenance, no manipulation, just watch'em grow, any light, any medium.

Its about time i do add a auto. 3rd person to tell me this since Springs first told me. I have my order in. Hopefully they all germ. iSmoke please do, about letting me know. I dont want to buy a bunch of seeds by 1 and none germ. I have the LA Confidential and if that dont germ ill be pissed

Back
Top Bottom