First Time Grower - 3 Auto Strains

dark is good for drying and air movement is a must more then the dark is.
the thing about an exstended dark period makes the horemones go nuts and she will pump all she has to her tops.
Its not necsesary and others dont do it at all and may not agree but I found by doin 1 in the dark before chop and one not the dark plant was much more sticky with resin

the thing about an exstended dark period makes the horemones go nuts and she will pump all she has to her tops.
Its not necsesary and others dont do it at all and may not agree but I found by doin 1 in the dark before chop and one not the dark plant was much more sticky with resin

That's good info. I like it when the info is a simple easy answer! Ill be sure the RH and temp are cool as well as air circulation.

Not a bad thought. When I put my tent in Ill still have 2 ft of space outside of the tent. Gonna use that space when I go 12/12 with the DWC set up. Ill veg more plants on the side. The DWC cost was so low to get started.

Okay so I keep hearing about this DWC set up. I tried looking thru the forums for info but its hard to navigate the search sometimes. Anyone have a link right to it?? Lol. Thanks for the help. And smokes your girls look awesome!!! I can't wait until I get to where you are lol!!!

Okay so I keep hearing about this DWC set up. I tried looking thru the forums for info but its hard to navigate the search sometimes. Anyone have a link right to it?? Lol. Thanks for the help. And smokes your girls look awesome!!! I can't wait until I get to where you are lol!!!

dont no how to link things so if you go to the search or if anyone else can help look for Donpauls link I think its called 2liter cfl grow but I will go look and find the proper name:)

go to my first cfl grow using 30w cfls

the link is in my sig below, it will take you to my journal and the exact page where the dwc guide is, hope that helps you

sorry DP aint to good at the puter so dont hold it against me:)

Diva had about 24 hours of darkness so far and I'm leaving her for another 24. Should be an interesting saturday night :). I noticed the closet STINKS and I only turned on my phone's flash for a few seconds to take a quick peek, and she's shining :cheer:

Thank you very much buddy pluto. I can't wait to see your bud forming too :)

Some updates:
-Siberian finally putting on some weight and trichs. Leaves are still constantly yellowing up, but she's not running out any time soon (even after a heavy defoliation). I'm hoping she'll finish without me having to deal with the yellowing part.
-Blueberry has less than 2 weeks left, she's about 30/70 clear/milky. This plant is not yielding much but she's packed with resin. Beautiful aroma too.
-The young ones are not so young anymore. They're all officially in bloom, there's even trichs on AK. I'll talk more about them with a picture update tomorrow or sunday.

I think I should be dropping some seeds really soon. I'll be doing 2 more divas. I'll also be vegging 3 or 4 regular photoperiod girls alongside the divas. I figured divas will finish in under 60 days + stay small and that's how long I want to veg my regulars. I want them to get a little big to take some cuttings. I decided to go with Lucy for the regular instead of SLH (super lemon haze). I'll keep the SLH seeds for later :)

Good to hear about the Siberian.They are a bit slow as well. That said I can tell their buds will look good! My girl is starting to show more trichs and Killer pistils. The color is awesome. Glad to see that your new plants are doing well.

I'm still waiting to drop my #1 but she is low amber at best. The bud growth on her is healthy and fast growing. I'm glad I pulled a sample from her. Gave me a chance to try drying. The bud looked nice for my tastes but lacked a sweet smell. very home grown smell. That I assume is a clue shes not quite ready.

Boo!

Random fluffiness for my friend Smokey!

HumidFluffyDog-1.jpg

Last picture of Diva before she goes into 2 days of darkness before the chop. She's around 10% amber, this is day 58 of 20/4. The advertised finishing time is 45 days, but all the trichs were clear, they changed during the last 2 weeks. She also gained much more mass during these 2 weeks.

IMG_016817.JPG

Oh wow. Just wow Smokey! I know I'm a bit behind but I couldn't let this pass without commenting. Bloody gorgeous my darling, what a fantastic job! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom