First Grow: Outdoor Autoflower Blueberry & AK-47 In Pots With Dr. Earth Soil

those probes are garbage ...not reliable in any sense...ph or moisture..they lie...they are off ..and they cause problems. always have...water the plant evenly and then keep track by how much it weighs ...SO you know if it needs water before it needs water.
GFP

I've read that before and never understood the weighing thing:

For example, I put a sprout in a pot with dry soil and it weighs 10 pounds. I water it and it weighs 14 pounds. Do I only water it when it weighs 10 pounds again, i.e. completely dry? 11 pounds? 12.5 pounds? Is there some magical percentage of its wet-weight that says water me?

Thursday and the AK-47 has a leaf issue!!!!!

20170713_071832.jpg

20170713_071647.jpg

I looked it up and it looks like the pictures that say Leaf Septoria. However, it doesn't really fit the description:

QUOTE: Sometimes called "yellow leaf spot" or "leaf septoria," this condition is caused by a fungus (or sometimes a bacteria) that attacks cannabis plants and usually appears in warm, wet weather. The symptoms first appear on the bottom leaves of the plant. The spots may have darkened borders and may have a hard growth in the middle like a little pimple, but the thing that makes the spots the most unique is they are often very uniform, like little circles. Each spot is the receptacle of a spore (ewwww) which look like tiny dark specks in the center of each spot. /QUOTE

These are not uniform (or circles), not on the bottom leaves, it's not wet weather, it doesn't have darkened borders, and there's nothing in the middle. I checked the top and bottom with a loupe and don't see anything except the yellow. Also, it sits directly in front of a 2' box fan on low all night, so I can't imagine it's moisture related.

It was very droopy and thirsty this morning
20170713_073223.jpg

so I fed it, but when I saw the leaves I freaked out and flushed it with plain pH water in case it was nute related.

I've taken off the yellowed leaves and I hope there are no new ones when I get home.

Any thoughts?

And also, all three plants have leaves that are curling up at the edges like a venus fly trap

Blue 2
20170714_065658.jpg

AK
20170714_070455.jpg

And even the close-to-harvest Blue 1
20170714_070506.jpg

Any thoughts? It's not just rolling of the serrated edges. It can't be heat stress because these plants survived 90° sunlight. If it's calcium or magnesium issues, I ordered cal/mag from amazon but won't be here until Wednesday. Anything I can do in the meantime if that's it?

And also, all three plants have leaves that are curling up at the edges like a venus fly trap

Blue 2
20170714_065658.jpg

AK
20170714_070455.jpg

And even the close-to-harvest Blue 1
20170714_070506.jpg

Any thoughts? It's not just rolling of the serrated edges. It can't be heat stress because these plants survived 90° sunlight. If it's calcium or magnesium issues, I ordered cal/mag from amazon but won't be here until Wednesday. Anything I can do in the meantime if that's it?
I'm rally curious cuz my one if ny BUBBLELICIOUS AUTOS started doing that I thought it ws heat but has cooled down

I'm rally curious cuz my one if ny BUBBLELICIOUS AUTOS started doing that I thought it ws heat but has cooled down

I've searched the web and found so many different answers. It can't be heat because it's not just the leaves closest to the light. It can't be too much light bc they get at least 4 hours darkness. I changed fans in case it was the wind but that didn't make a difference.

I've searched the web and found so many different answers. It can't be heat because it's not just the leaves closest to the light. It can't be too much light bc they get at least 4 hours darkness. I changed fans in case it was the wind but that didn't make a difference.
what is the radiant temperature on the top part of those plants?

GFP

Back
Top Bottom