First Grow Journal

Still waiting for those bigger bags in the post. hopefully soon. The plants seem to be responding very well to the increased nutrients with the added floralicious they seem to be growing way faster, but drinking a lot more. i've raised the lights a bit 2 times in 3 days.
Some of the fim seemed to have worked.
Funny the fan on the right swings constantly from the air blowing out of the bigger humidifier lol, it's perfect.
few pics.

20181207_195800.jpg20181207_195806.jpg20181207_195845.jpg20181207_195857.jpg20181207_195907.jpg20181207_195939.jpg20181207_200017.jpg20181207_200041.jpg

Attachments

• 20181207_200052.jpg
    20181207_200052.jpg
    364.5 KB · Views: 36
Looks like the pinch thing I read about worked pretty well. Was a little scary and when I was doing it I was wondering if I was an idiot or not lmao.

Couple big knuckles about 5 or 6 inches from the 2 tops. Hopefully it helps the yield.

20181208_192103.jpg

20181208_192058.jpg

Looks like the pinch thing I read about worked pretty well. Was a little scary and when I was doing it I was wondering if I was an idiot or not lmao.

Couple big knuckles about 5 or 6 inches from the 2 tops. Hopefully it helps the yield.

20181208_192103.jpg

20181208_192058.jpg
Those is some phat knucks.

Yeah , the plant has big knuckles too LMAO!!!
Haha funny. Hahaahaa. Actually got a good laugh outta that. Wife looked at me funny.(the tent I was gonna get, the 6' , is sold out on amazon.

Still waiting for those bigger bags in the post. hopefully soon. The plants seem to be responding very well to the increased nutrients with the added floralicious they seem to be growing way faster, but drinking a lot more. i've raised the lights a bit 2 times in 3 days.
Some of the fim seemed to have worked.
Funny the fan on the right swings constantly from the air blowing out of the bigger humidifier lol, it's perfect.
few pics.

20181207_195800.jpg20181207_195806.jpg20181207_195845.jpg20181207_195857.jpg20181207_195907.jpg20181207_195939.jpg20181207_200017.jpg20181207_200041.jpg
Hey Remy just popped in to say great job on the grow. I am also a Ontario grower and I know all to well about the challenges we face with cold climate growing. The good thing is is you seem very diligent and this will b your best tool in the box.(as well as 420 mag) I can honestly say some of my best yeilds r in the winter months because I am forced to have everything dialed in perfectly. In the summer months I can get lazy lol. They say this winter will b cold as f$&@ hopefully not but eh that’s Canada for you. Keep up the TLC you r in good hands over here lots of helpful peeps around to help if needed. I will pull up a chair for the ride if you don’t mind.

Hey Remy just popped in to say great job on the grow. I am also a Ontario grower and I know all to well about the challenges we face with cold climate growing. The good thing is is you seem very diligent and this will b your best tool in the box.(as well as 420 mag) I can honestly say some of my best yeilds r in the winter months because I am forced to have everything dialed in perfectly. In the summer months I can get lazy lol. They say this winter will b cold as f$&@ hopefully not but eh that’s Canada for you. Keep up the TLC you r in good hands over here lots of helpful peeps around to help if needed. I will pull up a chair for the ride if you don’t mind.

Thanks, Man! I'm looking forward to a cold finish, supposed to help with the buds?
I'd rather take cold than snow, and it seems with many humidifiers makes it pretty easy to hit the good range. Summer I have no idea what to expect. dehumidifiers I'm guessing lol.

Thanks for popping in Broski!

Thanks, Man! I'm looking forward to a cold finish, supposed to help with the buds?
I'd rather take cold than snow, and it seems with many humidifiers makes it pretty easy to hit the good range. Summer I have no idea what to expect. dehumidifiers I'm guessing lol.

Thanks for popping in Broski!
Dehumidifiers boom hit the nail on the head. I Grow in a basement so ya I have 1 in the grow room and 1 in the open area of the basement. It’s all good each situation is different so you just adapt and overcome as you go. It will all make you a better grower. Don’t let the room get to cold at finish. You may slow them right down if you r not careful. Me myself always around 23 to 27.

Growth spurt holy . one of the plants just won't stop now it's pretty wild.
on a side note. I'm NEVER EVER using perlite in my coco EVER again. it's pissing me off so much i could scream. when i water it just makes a big fucking hole in the medium instead of spreading even over it then sinking down into it. NEVER EVER again and i curse myself for ever using it in the first place. Been dialing it back with every up pot but it's still just a hassle and nothing more. End of Rant.

also frustrated with the post. every year at xmas they go on strike, pretty much holding the country at ransom. it's bullshit and the only reason my new pots arent here. i have roots coming through the bags now and i'm getting worried they need to be transplanted like right now..

I’m here with you! I accidentally went to spray my new seeds yesterday and had a bottle of simple green a potent cleaning agent next to water bottle. Grabbed blindly and sprayed my seed with the simple green. Hope that helps lol.

awe man, Im just counting the day until i do the same fn thing lol. I pulled my back out feeding the plants yesterday. my set up has got to change. i can't be crouched down like that constantly.

Putting a table in soon at least 2 1/2 or 3 feet high. I'm just a mess working in cramped spaces lol.

awe man, Im just counting the day until i do the same fn thing lol. I pulled my back out feeding the plants yesterday. my set up has got to change. i can't be crouched down like that constantly.

Putting a table in soon at least 2 1/2 or 3 feet high. I'm just a mess working in cramped spaces lol.
Fitting the grow to you is always a good step. I know with my net and process I’m laying on the floor index canopy working in cramped space. Course the canopy for this grow got super high. Hehe I said high, like, get it?

Even though Bird told me to stop buying stuff i went ahead a dropped a pretty penny today lol. I ordered a split tent another 1500w phlizon light and some CBD seeds.

My mother is gonna have the tent at her place as we're only allowed 4 plants per residence in Canada ( as for now )
I also ordered some Blue Rhino Seeds. supposed to be 10% thc 10% cbd.

I'm tired of my mother taking all these pills for pain. it's literally fried her brain after all these years. I need to eventually learn how to extract the CBD so she can take it in whatever form i can get it into.

I'll have to learn how to extract only the CBD because she doesn't want to get high tho.

Also a slippery slope but i wouldn't be opposed to letting my mom sell a little bit of the cream for me to some of her old friends to make back some of the cash put into getting everything going.

Back
Top Bottom