First Grow Fluxing Test - THC Bomb Mars 400W II - Hydro DIY Flowtank

Take a look to the GHE AeroFarm, a lot better than mine

Yep, checked them out and me likey...LOL.

Just looking for other options to using this 6 gal res. Would like to go smaller but no smaller then maybe a 2-3 gallon res. It would be specific to Fluxing.

Before topping and cloning attemp

PH 6.8 corrected to 5.8
EC :0.81
temp : 77 F
RH : 45 %

20062014b.jpg

Root check, umhh, thick.

20140620_161032.jpg

And where i'll cut tonight :

beforetop.jpg

TOPPED, and clone attemp "On".

i took a sterilized scalpel, with 90° alcohol and cutted finally just over third node. secondary little news branches were cutted too, just remain the top.

For Cloning purpose in the second aero : (cloning hormone forbidden here, discovered that today)

Tap water and Formulex, 20 Ml for 5 litres, 1/2 recommended dose.

Ph adjusted 5.5. Water pulverized on leaves and RH max. let's see what will come.

New baby reading for fluxing

20140620_214327.jpg

Clone attempt

20140620_214217.jpg

20140620_210236.jpg

Sun and Rum

T.

Hello all

Everybody's fine in the tent,

THC topped,

EC 0.83
PH : 6.8 moved to 5.8
temp 77
RH 55 %

Cloning attempt still looks good.
PH 5.5
RH 95%

20140621_161042.jpg

Sun and rum

T.

Movement done, lady in one pot and ready for fluxing support and clone in the 4 pots model.

20140621_182622.jpg
20140621_182611.jpg

Hello all

20140621_161042.jpg

T.

Very good now a side shot for further input.

Also, at this point you should start your daily task of spreading the tops. This is going to give you tighter internode spacing. You want short internodes.

Spread the tops by gently spreading the tops open. Very gentle in the beginning till you get the hang of it.

I'll see if I can find some picks of LA demonstrating it.

Very good now a side shot for further input.

Also, at this point you should start your daily task of spreading the tops. This is going to give you tighter internode spacing. You want short internodes.

Spread the tops by gently spreading the tops open. Very gentle in the beginning till you get the hang of it.

I'll see if I can find some picks of LA demonstrating it.

Hi my friend, i clearly need help for that point as i don't know if you're talking of pinching smoothly the stem of the tops or other technique

Edit, was translating "spread" i think you're talking about the starting lst,, and if yes, i'll drill holes tomorrow in the support in order to play with little baby, gentle torture i promise.

He means the two new shoots you have where you topped it, they need spreading gently. You need to push each side away from the centre to start creating your T of your flux. Just do it gently & a couple of times a day :thumb:

He means the two new shoots you have where you topped it, they need spreading gently. You need to push each side away from the centre to start creating your T of your flux. Just do it gently & a couple of times a day :thumb:

thanks for translation support skunny, thanks a lot !!

My friends be sure tomorrow i'll drill few little holes and start training.

Love u all

T.

Side shot my dear Renegade, i light a candle for a light addict pop :)

20140621_213729.jpg

Good night all

T.

Side shot my dear Renegade, i light a candle for a light addict pop :)

20140621_213729.jpg

Good night all

T.

This will be fun for both of us. If I'm able to help you along I get a dry run for when I'm ready. And I expect LA to be along when he can and confirm anything I'm saying. If I'm unsure I'll say "make sure you confirm this". Any statement having the letters "IMO" is just that my opinion. This is your gurl and you should deal with her the way you want.

The side shot is perfect. I like that you left a bit more than normal when you cut. This will help us determine how much to cut and hopefully will prevent splitting like we've seen with others. They will be the first to tell you to be patient and gentle during these early stages of training. Let that center build some thickness.

IMO she's far enough along to cut the lower growth. I'd wait a couple more days to do it since you just topped her. This will also give you a chance to get those tie down points.

Were you able to get tie squares? I saw you mention drilling.

It looks like that node height is on level with the res rim??? Another good thing. As you train and tie you'll have a reference point.

Just to clarify what Skunny is re-enforcing....

The top shoots of each arm.... There is always (most always) 2 leaf's coming out, one on each side.... You want to gently reach in with two fingers and gently push down and away causing them to separate from each other.

Put your index finger and thumb together, now approach each top from directly above, push down and away on the top. This forces them to open earlier than they would like to. Which in turns allows the shoot in line to try and sprout early, thus creating a new node...early. If they were allowed to progress naturally they would stretch and build a longer internode.

I hope my blabbing helped to re-enforce what I'm saying....

perfectly understood !! new capital learning this morning !!

if a had such good professors at school, i could have been a fighter pilot today :ganjamon:

Daily update,

I've slightly spread new little new leaves and in few minutes will loosely drill the plastic. Of course i'll take pics.

For now :

EC 0.79
PH : 7.0 corrected to 5.8
RH : 55 %
Temp : 77 F

20140622_162453.jpg

20140622_162515.jpg

First training : deux chinese sticks and little holes in the plastic, Sticks sealed in plastic.

20140622_170327.jpg

First training : deux chinese sticks and little holes in the plastic, Sticks sealed in plastic.

20140622_170327.jpg

Don't seal the sticks into the plastic....

At the end of the Flux you'll want to cut her loose of her bonds and let her go vertical.

Continue to spread those tops. And IMO I would even begin to open up those fans to allow for the shoots to crawl out. This first set is important since it's the first set of side by side shoots that make up the first set of arms. You keep the side by side shoots and cut the top and bottom shoots. They normally grow every other.

What strain is this again? I may want to get me some because of their structure to Fluxing. Any strain that is short in overall height seems to be ideal.

20140622_170327.jpg

But as I'm looking at this picture I do have a question. You may have solved your tie down needs.

First, you want your tie downs on top of the arms. I know you have the wire on top but the wire is attached to the sticks.... I'll comment further when you answer the next question.

Are the sticks long enough to go full length??? If so, you drilled the holes in the wall instead of on top of the rim??? Drilled the holes closer to the top near the rim??

If so then perfect...

Rearrange the sticks do that they are on top of the arms and just slide them into the holes that you drilled. All other holes need to be consistent to the first set and your all set.

Back
Top Bottom