First Grow Fluxing Test - THC Bomb Mars 400W II - Hydro DIY Flowtank

clones are very delicate, they can be dead within 20 minutes and some stay alive a month but dont ever root so there tricky hope all goes well with it though
they usually average about around a week to root with you use a rooting hormone

ive been using about 6.7 ph on my clone but its in soil

i hate that i didnt put it in a see through plastic cup so i could see when it finally roots, cant believe i forgot about that...

AMGrows out :peace:

Daily update mates

PH moved from 5.8 to 7.1 so corrected again
EC : 0.38 still the half of the recommended dose
temp 77 F
RH 61 %

I didn't take any pics yesterday for comparing purpose so tonight a first pic from the 15th of June and today the 18th.

15062014c.jpg
18062014C.jpg

LA. still waiting fo god advice for futur topping :ganjamon:

Sun and Rum,

T.

Is it possible that roots up the PH from 5.8 to 7.3 ?? still the same variation.

Using tap water, I'm using CANNA Ph - to lower from 7.3 to 5.8. and No nutz

The increase in pH that you are seeing is likely due to 2 reasons:

1) the calcium buffering effect from your tap water will cause the pH to rebound close to the original pH after adjustment.

2) Your plant uses more nutrients then water and the pH rises, you can slightly increase the nutrient strength.

The increase in pH that you are seeing is likely due to 2 reasons:

1) the calcium buffering effect from your tap water will cause the pH to rebound close to the original pH after adjustment.

2) Your plant uses more nutrients then water and the pH rises, you can slightly increase the nutrient strength.

There was no nut in tap water as EC was 0.06 so the first one may be the good one, do you think i can have a stable 6.0 ph in few days or week just correcting ph several times a day ?

Thanks again KingJohnC.

Your baby is growing up :)

You can probably start slowly raising the ec. But take it slow

Thanks Crawdaddy, i had 2.5 ml of VG element 2 in 5 litres. Ec increases from 0.38 to 0.54.

i'm 3/4 the recommended level. which may be 0.8 now.

Wait and see

So Cloning first try tonight or tomorrow. i made some shopping and again a free stuff, i prefer to dedicate an aerosystem for the clone. i bought this one.

20140619_164213.jpg

Someone know this roots boosters ? : the free one is the white one.

20140619_164230.jpg

20140619_165500.jpg

20140619_165411.jpg

I'm waiting for LA advice and i cut :ganjamon:

no advice so update :)

Today @Crawdaddy and @KingJohnC Thx a lot

EC : 0.64
PH : 5.8 variations to 6.6 (that's better)
Temp : 77 F
RH 36 % forgot the mist.

yesterday / today

18062014C.jpg
19062014c1.jpg

Upskirt

20140619_193907.jpg

Sun and rum

-->Special Light Addict

etages.jpg

Thanks a lot, will start and top very quicly

:) T.

Do it now.... Do it now....

"When starting this technique with a normal plant; simply wait till you have at least reached the third node. The reason for this is you want a node that is mature and of decent size. Then you simply micro top at this node, leaving the tiny node sites at each side of heading point of the stem. You let the two new points of growth at the top develop, training them both out horizontally."

Quoted from the master himself....

"Micro Topping" simply means topping. Which ever node you choose top it just above that one.

I would only suggest taking her below the 3rd node...take her at the 2nd nod. In a soil Flux you want her as close to the ground or soil as you can. Not allowing her to grow to tall.

As you can see by your picture the side shoots (eventual Flux arms) coming from the 2nd node are better developed than the ones coming from the 3rd node. Hell even the shoots at the 1st node look good.

As far as defol'ing below this point.... I would wait till the flux arms (new growth) are developed and established. Or you could do it now but your about to top her so limit the stress your about to put on her.

Thx my friend, 2nd node has sense for me,

do you think i can make a clone with the topped litlle top ?

IMO the plant above the topped point isn't developed enough. Doesn't have enough length to properly trim for cloning. Don't despair you still have plenty of time during the Fluxing.

you're my master my friend, 'ill micro top tomorrow tonight disinfecting the new aero for cloning attempt.

you were writing while i was too :) i'll try, nothing to loose than watching how i can deal with that, from the 2 node it's 1.4 inch. that appears to be the minimum.

Morning update 10 min before led switched off

20140614_095215.jpg

Holly crap just noticed something....

You don't have any tie down points. How do you plan on keeping or tying down the arms as she grows?

Go back in my journal and take a look at what I came up with for a hydro grow.

Page #4, note #57.

Unless your planning on drilling holes along the rim of your bucket.

you were writing while i was too :) i'll try, nothing to loose than watching how i can deal with that, from the 2 node it's 1.4 inch. that appears to be the minimum.

Actually I've seen others and have heard LA say it's ok if it's way down low. I'm not sure if I want it actually touching the ground but in our case it's not an issue...no dirt...LOL.

Holly crap just noticed something....

You don't have any tie down points. How do you plan on keeping or tying down the arms as she grows?

Go back in my journal and take a look at what I came up with for a hydro grow.

Page #4, note #57.

Unless your planning on drilling holes along the rim of your bucket.

i'm going to your journal right now, for my bucket i've got the solution :) i'll do it on sunday.

So i'm looking at the rim of you pot.

What is the distance from the base where the pods sit it to the top of the rim? Looks like you could drill holes in the side wall just above the pods without any real negative results to your pot.

Drill your holes closer to the rim but on the side walls...hell you could even drill holes in the rim from the top if it's wide enough.

Whatcha think???

Yes very good idea "Tie wrap squares".

As you can see i've got a four pots model and the new one pot model. I think i'm going to transplant Miss THC into the one pot. easier to use Tie wrap squares as it's placed in the middle

Thx a lot my friend

Yes very good idea "Tie wrap squares".

As you can see i've got a four pots model and the new one pot model. I think i'm going to transplant Miss THC into the one pot. easier to use Tie wrap squares as it's placed in the middle

Thx a lot my friend

What's the cost of those pots? I'm interested. More so how big is the res?? They look identical except for a 4 hole cover and a 1 hole cover.

IMG_089819.JPG

IMG_082919.JPG

As you can see I can do multiple configurations but it would be a waste to do just one plant in a six gallon res. A 2 or 3 gallon res would be perfect for a one plant grow.

seriously, build it it's very simple and perfect for two plants

you need a buller,
you need a 1100l/h water pump
few pipes and something like in the pic below, you insert two in the top of your tank and that's all folks !!

edit : a sprayer .?

20140619_165411.jpg

Back
Top Bottom