First Grow Ever - Humboldt Dream 2024

1000004472.jpg

I'm not really concerned about the yeild as much as the quality guys but I'll let you know both when the time comes so far I'm up to 8 full racks and 3 full bags of trim still one plant left to process I might save her for the morning 😆 take a good break and get back at it if I don't pass out.

So 10 full racks and 4 bags of budtrim for freezing. It's alot for my first harvest will weigh it when it'd dried and cured I will also be updating less as all I will be doing from here on is drying, burping and answering questions until I smoke that first cured joint 😀 the smoke review will be the end of the journal so between Thanksgiving and Christmas unless I wanna ride the full 6 month cure here 😉
Not that one! I hardly believe the 15 ft monster is dry, let alone will fit in 5 jars! :rofl:

Unless you have 5 gallon jars? ❤️
Haha we will see... I did hash all of the small buds. Just my preference on how I harvest. When I was trimming 20+ plants every year I kinda got over trimming the small stuff so it's off to the hash gods for all the small buds.

Weed is drying really fast so I mixed everything together so it can balance out and then I'm going to jar it early having extra humidity is going to help keep it around 65%

Back
Top Bottom