First Grow Ever - Humboldt Dream 2024

1000004528.jpg

Could easily be 10 jars if I had all the same size. Plus the 4 bags of fresh freeze so my guess is I'm going to end up with 3 pounds and 2 ounces of hash of my 4 plants 2 of which were planted way late.

Was it worth it? Yes 100% yes always grow your own weed! The lessons I learned growing this year will stay forever unlike the weed itself. The main thing is I can now enjoy my own herb without worrying about running out any time soon and can focus on other things, like next years grow and spreading the lessons I learned to those it can help. I can't wait to see where I am in 10 years.

By the time I'm 40 who knows maybe I'll write a book or something 🤔 always liked the idea of that. Just need to work on my vocabulary and grammar skills not very good at articulating my thoughts. I process info way to fast to properly explain what I want communicate. 😅

No matter what time it was you girls always looked beautiful thank you for the view and the lessons and mostly the herb you will leave behind for many moons.

Do you use hygrometers in the jars?
Not this year, doing the smoke test for humidity control when the joint stays lit and it's clean white ash, not black you stop burping.

Back
Top Bottom