First Grow Ever - Humboldt Dream 2024

Just did a smoke test of the flower 🌼 🌸 😌 smells like sweet berries and pez candy when I break it up and I can grind the nugs without a grinder now. Still waiting for the terpenes to pop so I know it's got a good amount of time left to cure.

Nice haul man. At first I thought that chunk of hash was a brownie!!! Bwahaha
Have you ever seen a hash kettle? (I saw Remo use one.) Yours looks like it would be a perfect candidate for one!! Happy Saturday!! 😎✌️

Nice haul man. At first I thought that chunk of hash was a brownie!!! Bwahaha
Have you ever seen a hash kettle? (I saw Remo use one.) Yours looks like it would be a perfect candidate for one!! Happy Saturday!! 😎✌️
I haven't what's a hash kettle @Scottay 😀 it's basically a brownies worth of hash 36 grams 😆

I haven't what's a hash kettle @Scottay 😀 it's basically a brownies worth of hash 36 grams 😆
I'll try this video but it's probably age restricted but it's a sponsor (Remo)
It's a 20 minute video but it's pretty cool.
36g of hash would be lovely!!!

I'll try this video but it's probably age restricted but it's a sponsor (Remo)
It's a 20 minute video but it's pretty cool.
36g of hash would be lovely!!!

So that hash he smoked was like 30% but it was green and wet on the inside from what I can tell so I definitely made better hash then that. I'm willing to bet mines closer to 70%

The black hash I have is close to 60% and the hash I made is higher grade then that so I'm guessing 70% easy.

Bubble hash is essentially isolated trichomes which have been collected from cannabis plants using cold water and ice, which are then filtered by micron size and dried for consumption. For those that don’t know, the reason it’s called “bubble” hash is because it bubbles when heated and vaporized as opposed to denser hashish which tends to simply melt instead. There is some debate whether dry sifted trichomes can also technically be known as bubble hash, but we tend to believe that sift is in its own separate category. Divided into a variety of quality grades known as the star system, bubble hash is graded from one to six stars depending on its color, aroma, and most importantly how much residue is left when vaporized. The very best bubble hash is known as six star, or “full melt”, because it leaves very little to no residue behind when vaporized, proving its purity. Bubble hash was originally made with trim and dried flowers, but more recently processors have made the transition to using fresh frozen cannabis in order to make a truly “live” bubble hash that preserves the full complexity of strain at maturity. While this technique is dominant today, we’ll see later in this article why this may slowly start changing as new information emerges about terpene changes in dried cannabis. The hash I made is considered 1,2 and 3 star quality.

I love bubble hash but dry ice hash is easier. Faster as well. It's been a while since I had a big chunk of hash. Until then I'll live vicariously through y'all!! 😎✌️

There is some debate whether dry sifted trichomes can also technically be known as bubble hash, but we tend to believe that sift is in its own separate category.
Dry sift tends to have more leaf and bract fragments in it, so it's usually considered lower quality than ice water/bubble hash.
Since I use hash for edibles instead of smoking it that doesn't matter too much to me.
As far as I've heard bubble hash usually tops out around 60% THC, but I've never had any of mine tested, so I don't know for sure.

Once my hash is dried and cured I can tell what grade it truly is but I'm guessing the gold hash is closer to 3 star or even 4. While the brown hash is definitely 2 star and the black is 1 star.

I definitely recommend everyone who has followed me this far give this article a read and possible try it out for yourselves. You won't understand unless you have made true bubble hash. I have watched the process for 12 years now so I'm very familiar with the whole process if anyone has any questions PM me.

Been a medical patient and cannabis enthusiast for 12 years ever sense I broke my knees doing parkour weed hasn't given me a high unless I have the right terpenes for pain relief typically have been a fan of purple and kush strains aged to amber for the cbn conversations. So I typically don't even enjoy most hash because they extract alot of the terpenes but with true bubble hash I get the medical benefits from the terpenes and the hash lasts longer opposed to finer extractions. In my preference bubble hash has no equal.

Back
Top Bottom