First Grow Ever - Humboldt Dream 2024

Hey I think for a 1st timer you did exceptionally well. Each grow will just show improvement and mastering of your skills. :Namaste:
I appreciate that! I tried really hard this year, I'm sure it will pay off next year I have a few months to plan it out and make sure it's better unlike this year. I didn't expect to grow at all it just kinda got dropped on me.

yeah I know I just only gave my plants phosphorus and potassium twice. Only 2 small feedings for each plant same with cal mag only 2 feedings each.
Healthy looking plants don't get bigger with more nutrients.

The living soil I handmade is what saved my ass along with the healthy microbes. As soon as I started to flush I noticed my plants health declining the leafs starting turning yellow I had some brown and spotty leafs then the catapillars showed up I was going to harvest in a week from today anyways so I'm a week behind schedule right now I'm not to bummed out from it I'm actually quite happy with the yeild I'm getting even though it's not to the plants full potential. The important thing is I learned alot this year and will use the knowledge I have obtained going foward.

1000004416.jpg

The catapillars are so small I can't even find them all. So definitely harvesting the rest tonight. I will let the small one live as long as I can but the bigger plants have been affected so I have to harvest before the buds die.

Back
Top Bottom