First Grow Ever - Humboldt Dream 2024

1000003419.jpg

You’re killing it so far!

Good luck :green_heart:
Haha thank you I'm going to need it 😅 it'd a 1 in 32 I get the right phenotypes and I have to do that twice then cross that which will be 1 in 180 that I get the pheno type I want but I can mutate the weed into a triploid so it has xxx chromosomes instead of a diploid which is just xx. So I could be doing this for years potentially 😀

You can see all your hard work my friend and it will pay off very soon!! I wonder how that strain would go during a scorching aussie summer 🤔🤔
You wouldn't even notice there was anything wrong. This was taken augest 1st it was 110° Fahrenheit

1000002819.jpg

Holy fuck man, that's like 45°C, crazy hot weather 😳
Yeah the hottest it's gotten here is 116° I feel sick in that kind of heat I don't know how my babushkas survived.

Yeah the hottest it's gotten here is 116° I feel sick in that kind of heat I don't know how my babushkas survived.
Yeah I'm hearing ya bro, I'm Australian and obviously most of us love the sun, but mid 30s is about my limits. Any hotter, it kinda feels like it hurts to leave the air con in the house 🤣

Yeah I'm hearing ya bro, I'm Australian and obviously most of us love the sun, but mid 30s is about my limits. Any hotter, it kinda feels like it hurts to leave the air con in the house 🤣
I gave my air con away to an older guy this year it was the hottest summer on record and his ac went out. It was a rough summer for me haha had to use a fan and wear long sleeves just got them wet and threw them in the freezer did wonders.

Gonna let those roots dry out and search for water fingers crossed it's a good harvest week 2 of pre flower. Sunday will be the last feeding of cal mag and it's off to compost teas and molasses.

20240724_084909.jpg
Looks awesome. Might need to make a few rings out of pex pipe, run some poles up the fence attach poles with zip ties to fence then attach the rings ( at least 2) to the poles. I’d try to drive the poles into the ground some. That’s going to be a very heavy girl. One heavy rain with her loaded with flower and it will break your heart. You’re going to pull a few lbs of of each of those as long as they are supported. Nice job. 👍 After stretch that’s about what you will be working with. Ring up or net to be safe. Amazing plant my friend
IMG_2061.jpeg

I gave my air con away to an older guy this year it was the hottest summer on record and his ac went out. It was a rough summer for me haha had to use a fan and wear long sleeves just got them wet and threw them in the freezer did wonders.
Aww that's so kind of you stark!

Aww that's so kind of you stark!
I'm 28 so I figured I'd be fine him on the other hand is pushing mid 90s. I wanted to help make his end days as comfortable as possible thankfully he made it through the summer now I just gotta make sure he's got wood for the winter season:) he's been helping my mom out gave her a place to live when she lost her home so I'd do anything in return. Nice guy very smart , opened my eyes to alot of the deceitfulness in modern society.

Looks awesome. Might need to make a few rings out of pex pipe, run some poles up the fence attach poles with zip ties to fence then attach the rings ( at least 2) to the poles. I’d try to drive the poles into the ground some. That’s going to be a very heavy girl. One heavy rain with her loaded with flower and it will break your heart. You’re going to pull a few lbs of of each of those as long as they are supported. Nice job. 👍 After stretch that’s about what you will be working with. Ring up or net to be safe. Amazing plant my friend
IMG_2061.jpeg
Well I got the bamboo and zip ties just need the trellis and hula hoops I think I could get away with 8 hula hoops for all 4 plants. Thanks for the tip 👍 also nice plant is she yours???? Looks like your on the pacific west?

Back
Top Bottom