First Grow Ever - Humboldt Dream 2024

Yeah was cleaning jars and doing an inventory check I still have alot to get before harvest. I'll be up early too friend. Anyways hope you have a goodnight I'm gonna get some zs while I can.
I'm a night owl myself, I know what it's like. Everything is always nicer at night, I find I get more done. Thanks bud, bout to go out for father's day dinner, have a good snooze man!

I'm a night owl myself, I know what it's like. Everything is always nicer at night, I find I get more done. Thanks bud, bout to go out for father's day dinner, have a good snooze man!
Happy father's day man hope you enjoy, cheers.

Money is tight right now. Can't really afford much 😕 california is expensive. Maybe I'll get blessed by a sponsor one day 🙏
Just get on the scale and weigh yourself and then grab all the buds from one plant and get back on the scale and then repeat!! For total accuracy you should be naked so your socks don't factor in or anything ya know!! Stickkkkkyyyyy!!! Happy Sunday. You're smashing it growmie!!! 😎✌️

Just get on the scale and weigh yourself and then grab all the buds from one plant and get back on the scale and then repeat!! For total accuracy you should be naked so your socks don't factor in or anything ya know!! Stickkkkkyyyyy!!! Happy Sunday. You're smashing it growmie!!! 😎✌️
Scottay definitely will be doing this haha 😄

1000003376.jpg
WooHoo!

Congratulations on your first grow! Humboldt Dream sounds like a great strain to start with. I've been fascinated by the process of growing your own herbs and plants, and I'm sure it's a great feeling to see your hard work pay off. I've been spending a lot of time indoors lately, waiting for the Hollow Knight: Silksong download to become available, and I've been thinking about starting my own small grow project to pass the time. Do you have any tips for a beginner like me? And how did you find the process of nurturing your plants from seed to harvest?
Thank you! This grow is a major accomplishment for me. The best tip I can give as a beginner to another beginner is start with a healthy soil full of microbes. For my grow I had very limited resources but I managed to keep the plants happy and healthy. My soil is 25% perlite 25% alpaca poop 25% top soil from oak trees and 25% soil from my friends old grow I flushed the dirt for 2 weeks to help break down the nutrients inside because I wasn't able to test and wanted to have a low amount of nutrients to start so I could wait for my plants to show signs of deficiency. As for seeds I actually have clones so my plants were about 5 weeks old when I got them on May 1st and I sprayed the leafs and soil just enough to keep it hydrated did that every 3 days until I transplanted on May 14th. For nutrients I gave my plants super thrive and molasses for the first month and after that I switched to fish emulsion and molasses for months 2-3 month 4 they got cal mag once a week so just four feedings, finally for flower I'm using molasses with bat guano and worm castings and potash. In the end I plan on letting my plants run out of nutrients naturally so for the last 2 weeks I will be doing an ice flush to help dence up the buds and increase terpenes. It also helps push out excess nutrients, and the cold can damage your roots so you have to be careful how much ice you use I'm planning on using 1 full ice tray per plant and 4 gallons of cold water. I will keep you updated :) welcome to 420magazine.com friend. Hope to see you around.

Gave the plants a feeding of potash bat gunao and worm castings with molasses 2 tea spoons of everything per 2 gallons gave the plants 4 gallons of water after that spaced out so the water doesn't sit on top and drown my babushkas also did it at 7:00am before the sun could reflect off water to prevent sun burn on the leafs.

Didn’t get time to post this this morning.
My Hoss 9ml:bong:
Love it! The shirt and plants are a nice touch! Water bongs are definitely my favorite I'm a flower smoker myself. When I get my first harvest I'll have to continue the traditional joint a day I grew up with haha miss those days used to watch my family grow these massive plants for years never really learned much other then trimming but hey I always had homegrown at least ❤️ I was a medical patient at the age of 16 when I broke my knees so smoking a joint in the morning was basically mandatory haha. Also just noticed the hat! Nice touch haha 😄

How's the day treating you Bill284 the plants doing better now? Worried about the cold weather up there.
Warm and dry in the greenhouse :thanks:
Our visitors have left and I’m holding down a heating pad for a bit.
Did too much the last couple days.
It’ll be Wednesday before I can get in there and get more work done.
I’m going need to be a magician to get everyone supported. :rofl:
Sorry to hear about your injury my friend :Namaste:
Hope you’re enjoying life too the fullest. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

F

Funny I have a small white terrier mutt named Luna
It's a fitting name I saw her in a bush among other kittens and she was the only white one so I nabbed her. white animals are rare, they end up getting eating most of the time.

Love the garden....ive only gotten about 1/3 way through liking all.your plant pics.......great work love seeing all the beautiful ladies!!!
Thank you! Means alot I'm just a beginner and have much to learn so if you ever see anything I'm doing wrong I always love some well placed advice. I have learned more this year then in the last 12 years just from talking with others and doing my own research but this is the first year I have grown. Experiencing everything first hand has changed me as a person it's alot of work and care. This has definitely been one of the best years of my life. I look foward to learning with everyone for years to come here on the 420magazine.com.

Back
Top Bottom