First Grow Ever - Humboldt Dream 2024

1000003423.png
found this chart to help me determine when to harvest I want the get it at peak thc cbd how would I decide what % that is I was told 33% is for cbd and 25% for thc so should I just wait one day after I see 1/4th amber? Also does the plant finish faster on the top half and if i cut just half of my plant will the bottom half still live and continue to develop thc/cbd and terpenes?

1000003423.png
found this chart to help me determine when to harvest I want the get it at peak thc cbd how would I decide what % that is I was told 33% is for cbd and 25% for thc so should I just wait one day after I see 1/4th amber? Also does the plant finish faster on the top half and if i cut just half of my plant will the bottom half still live and continue to develop thc/cbd and terpenes?
You can sure harvest in segments bro and the lower buds will still continue to develop

You can sure harvest in segments bro and the lower buds will still continue to develop
Wasn't sure if it would stunt the production of cannabinoids like how when you top it takes 2 weeks for your plant to recover fully.

1000003423.png
You won't be getting much CBD unless it's a high CBD strain.
Amber trichs indicate that the THC has degraded into CBN. It's not really psychoactive, but it is very sedative.

The babushkas <3 did a feeding today 6 gallons of water for the big ladies and 4 for the smaller ones.

Back
Top Bottom