First Grow Ever - Humboldt Dream 2024

I stopped giving my babushkas nitrogen so they can focus on the bud development. Nitrogen causes new growth and it's time to let the babushkas bud to the fullest. Time for bone meal if I can get my hands on any.

I stopped giving my babushkas nitrogen so they can focus on the bud development. Nitrogen causes new growth and it's time to let the babushkas bud to the fullest. Time for bone meal if I can get my hands on any.
It’s a PITA but make some, I focus on fish and poultry bones but all are good. I go to 3 different seafood markets to collect material and 2 of the 3 are happy to accept my gifts of appreciation and the 3rd just gives and refuses money or gifts of any kind :)

They'll still need some nitrogen.
It's used for more than just foliage. It's used in DNA, so the cells you want her to make as she builds flowers will need it.
She'll also be continuing to make and repair chloroplasts for photosynthesis. She needs that energy.

The plants should have enough nitrogen to last until harvest it's in 4 and a half weeks, and when there's 2 weeks left I'm doing an ice flush. I want the plants to use up all the nutrients in the soil and run out before I harvest.

I could use some help with the harvesting and drying process. It's my first time and things are going well. I could use some guidance and would appreciate it
This is also my first grow I would love to help you out as I go through the process myself if you would like so stick around.

North atlantic seed Co

Just thought I'd share where I got the magic beans from.

Thanks everyone for the support 🙏 ❤️ if anyone ever wants to know any specific details let me know I have posted everything up to date but don't mind catching anyone up if they are coming in late.

North atlantic seed Co

Just thought I'd share where I got the magic beans from.

Thanks everyone for the support 🙏 ❤️ if anyone ever wants to know any specific details let me know I have posted everything up to date but don't mind catching anyone up if they are coming in late.

Now I just need some Grove Bags 🎒 that terp lock it has me interested I have only seen curing done through jars before gonna have to get some!

Week 5 of flower No watering today just gonna let the plants use up what's in their bags to prevent mold, rot and nutrient burn. Don't want to add more if they are already happy right.

6:00am suns coming up now here's an early morning photo 📸 the buds appear to be lime green right now while the rest of my babushkas are darker.
1000003499.jpg

Back
Top Bottom