First Grow - 400W HID

Small update on White Island, she's been sitting in the other closet with the t8 and cfls along with some clones I've taken from the other plants previously. I taped down the newer leaves for more lst, she's going to have around another 1.5-2 months left in veg till flower.

420-magazine-mobile1265734679.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1642546320.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1218113868.jpg

After heavily reviewing the charts it looks like one plant is showing large signs of a phosphorus deficiency, I guess it's my own fault I haven't been giving them bloom nutes yet but I'm going to have to now and we will see if they improve.

420-magazine-mobile1883678773.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1808793825.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1753349007.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2002324396.jpg
Can't tell in the lighting, but more than likely a nitrogen deficiency. Are you keeping pH in 6.3-6.8 range?

YT

I can't tell you at this stage. I only flush them once in their life about 10 days before harvest and i do it straight in the bath-top with fresh water.

Also, though i can't tell for sure with these pics, the problem appears to be only at lower leaves. A few pics in natural light or under white light could help a lot. If that's the case and the new growth is healthy you don't really need to flush, just to feed her properly next time.

Of course that's only one opinion, and i think you should wait for a couple more cause i'm still a noob

:goodjob:

Your plants look great but I'm enamored with your floor. I have no idea how you keep that closet floor so clean. None at all.

:high-five:

The funny thing is I haven't vacuumed or done anything to clean it once ;)

Are you going to use UVB UVA lighting?

I've planned on it but I'm saving and waiting to get a really powerful light

Back
Top Bottom