First DWC - Advice Welcome

image5379.jpg

My mini true air filter as been transformed, just waiting on the ona gel.
Need to make a little stand for it, if not it just falls.

Flower 26

image5206.jpg

image5207.jpg

image5208.jpg

GREEN AFTERNOON MrFlintstone . . . :ciao:

IT'S NICE TO SEE Wilma AND HER PHAT BEAUTIFUL SELF. . . . :laugh:
YOUR DOING A :goodjob:

No love? That's a shame I even put up the pics at 4:20! Not purposely I might add, just pure coincidence. . . . :laugh:

HEY Stone Age man . . . . :high-five: + REPS . . . . :passitleft: . . . . FOR YOUR SIR KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOIN . :welldone:

:Namaste:

Thanks Search, a very green afternoon to you as well!

Wilma's phat ass is starting to make my mouth water lol

This came in today,

image5384.jpg

2ft T-5. 8 bulbs 6500k, 20k lumens, 70$ on Ebizzle.

This will be for my mother/clone cab.

That's the thing cult, I have a 6"x24" filter connected to a 6" inline, I just hooked the filter up recently when the smell started, but seems to me it's not very effective, the smell isn't very strong but it's there.

The ozone generator I was looking at is small and cheap and no one is in that room, and it runs on intervals to keep ozone levels safe, but like I said that's last resort, thinking about ordering another carbon filter.

Day 32

image5441.jpg

image5442.jpg

Thanks bud!

It's not leaking, I think that it sat in the trunk of my car for too long, excessive heat for months straight, think that messed it up,
Gonna order the 6"x14" junior, it has 6.6lb of carbon, my 6"x24" might have 3lb.

And yes cult I think it's poor quality carbon, the junior I'm gonna order has the pellets that should be more effective.

My last pic update was a typo, not 32 it's day 34

And here's day 35 (5 weeks flower), 6weeks on 12/12
image5466.jpg

image5467.jpg

image5468.jpg

image5469.jpg

image5470.jpg

Well we have Wilma, 2nd Hawaiian Purp is Betty soo.....

image5471.jpg

Gf thought it was appropriate to name the trainwreck "pebbles" of course :)
I just can only hope each calyx on the bud from her are like pebbles, boulder buds! :thumb:

Question? Should I rinse the peat off the roots and put directly in the clay pebbles?
Well once a better root system has formed?

4:20!

Well there's a possibility that once the plant gets big enough it'll break the puck and then I'll have peat in my res

...and I use an Oxyhead which I already have to clean the gaurd on it every week, roots clog it quick!

Back
Top Bottom