First DWC - Advice Welcome

Thanks USMC! Don't be shy! We all have to learn, on another note, I think she's a little stressed, 1.defol 2.supercropped main bud, laid completely sideways(kept smashing it against the cool tube during rez changes) and 3. Slightly burnt leaf tips, think my ppms might have climbed when the water level dropped the other day.

Flower 28

image5231.jpg

image5232.jpg

Yum!
image5311.jpg

Purple Cheeeeeeeese!

Last night the taproot cracked the trainwreck seed! :thumb:

Sweeeeet! Always liked gdp!

Can only hope it's female, I think the mix would taste great, purple cheese smokes great, smooth cheesy taste with a slight Purp aftertaste, and the high creeps up on ya, pretty heady at first burst of energy then chill, that though mixed with the fruity pebble taste of GDP would be wonderful!

I'll be posting new pics tonight will also be putting my other Hawaiian Purp in the flower closet, that is depending on how tired and how high I am when I get home(my boss smokes) :)

Flower day 30

image5329.jpg

image5331.jpg

Lil 0ne before:
image5332.jpg

And after:
image5333.jpg

image5334.jpg

Like my burrito screen? I originally had it open and bigger but couldn't fit it, it's crowded enough! So I bent it around and figured id give myself something to play with :)

Umm I don't know why happened but that seedling picture is not mine! Last night when I uploaded it, everything was fine, was originally the picture of my plant in the mini fridge before putting it in the closet, I get up this morning and look and there's a picture of a seedling, and I can't edit it :(

Speaking of seedling my trainwreck is in a jiffy peat puck, taproot is pushing the seed pod sideways, so I have to do some surgery and hope I don't break the root.

Surgery complete, all is good except.... My buds are really stinky now! Carbon scrubber and a mini carbon filter in the room cannot keep up, not cool man!

Ona gel and ona block ordered, might do the diy bucket/fan idea.

Great to know, hope it helps me out, I noticed tonight about 25% of my pistols have oranged, harvest is near :)

Flower day 31 ( last night)
image5361.jpg

image5362.jpg

Trainwreck, she's struggling to get out that shell
image5363.jpg

DANK_FILTER.png

I built my filter myself, I use a dehumidifier heppa filter and charcol the charcol nuetralizes any smell the heppa filter doesn't get. 4inch computer fan, 5/8in osb, and a dryer vent tube.

I don't quite get that USMC lol!

My gf went all crazy with glade plugins and candles, incense, what smell? Lol
And got ona on the way so I should be groovy!

If smell gets any worse I'll invest in an ozone generator

Back
Top Bottom