image5012.jpg

Out the closet

New pics up in about 4-5 hours

Day 14

image5038.jpg

Day 15 :
image5054.jpg

image5055.jpg

And these came in, a lot faster than expected!
image5056.jpg

Comments anyone? Good or bad :adore:

Day 17
image5079.jpg

image5080.jpg

Can kinda see all the triches, camera doesn't focus all that great
image5081.jpg

I've been away for a couple days so when I get back I can only hope for the best

I did a Rez change and bumped the water up to 3.5 gallons, she's drinking a gal or more a day, so I'm hoping by time I get back tonight she's not drinking herself dry or the ppms climbing too high, too far along to mess this up :(

We'll she seems fine as can be, I worry for nothing, I'll try to get pictures up tonight.

Day 21
image5099.jpg

image5100.jpg

Gonna try defol in the morning if I get up in time if not tomorrow night it is.
:bong:

Thanks Cult, I'd like to see how the defol pays off, I've been defoling the other Hawaiian Purp clone I have vegging and a little lst, it's starting to take over my mini fridge. Think I'm gonna go mess with that one now, so nice to have a day/night off if work :)

Flower 22

image5138.jpg

image5139.jpg

As you can see I didn't take off much, it took an hour to take off what I did, see the pretty purple on the underside of the blades
image5140.jpg

:thumb:

Btw that's only a quarter of what I trimmed off, that was the bottom branches and triche covered leaves

Flower 25

image5176.jpg

image5177.jpg

image5178.jpg

image5181.jpg

Yummy :)

Flower 26

image5206.jpg

image5207.jpg

image5208.jpg

No love? That's a shame I even put up the pics at 4:20! Not purposely I might add, just pure coincidence.

I just got to this thread, I had a bunch of threads to dig through, and then I spotted those pics, beautiful buds!
No love? That's a shame I even put up the pics at 4:20! Not purposely I might add, just pure coincidence.

Thanks dank, she's an eye catcher! Can't wait till they start to swell!

shes getting huge... i've been following but keeping quiet an taking notes my 1st dwc failed but grow to will have a dwc implemented... great job!!!:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom