FelipeBlu's Auto Jack & Kryptonite, PSMini LED, Root Pouch, Recipe 420

Auto Kryptonite - Day 31/flower day 9

Auto Jack Herer - Day 26/flower day 6/topping day 2

ACAC4187-F640-4049-8476-DC1715393F11.jpeg

C11D9A05-539A-475E-8E49-519CCFE38935.jpeg

Yeah, I know. Jackie, in particular, is very unruly. She’s got those huge leaves. One thing about the silicon is that the fan leaf stems get very thick and strong, and just will not stay tucked! I don’t want to stress J any more than I have to at this point, but some selective defoliation may be in order.

This is kinda funny but it works, you can also super crop your fan leaves lol. I do it all the time, you can just squeeze the stem on leaf till it crunches and pretty much bend it were you want lol. It doesn't hurt the leaf a bit lol...️

I don't know if anyone else is interested in this kind of stuff, but since I weigh the pots to track water use, I figured I might as well graph the data. Graphs show Ounces/hr with Time.

First up is the Auto Kryptonite

23281B62-44F9-4E4A-BA83-D8ABDE283B47.jpeg

Next is the Auto Jack Herer

493B4A37-9FB2-4C2F-B7E8-6E68E7C91A70.jpeg

Sorry about the orientation. I still haven't figured that out.

I don’t know if anyone else is interested in this kind of stuff, but since I weigh the pots to track water use, I figured I might as well graph the data. Graphs show Ounces/hr with Time.

First up is the Auto Kryptonite

23281B62-44F9-4E4A-BA83-D8ABDE283B47.jpeg

Next is the Auto Jack Herer

493B4A37-9FB2-4C2F-B7E8-6E68E7C91A70.jpeg

Sorry about the orientation. I still haven’t figured that out.

hmm ... and what is this graph supposed to show ??? i dont get the ounces/h thing

Idk, but I thought it might be interesting to monitor average water use (24 oz in 24 hrs would be 1.0 oz/hr) to see if there is much correlation with events in the plant’s life. So far, except for a general trend of increasing water use, which may be of some limited use to other growers of these strains, my findings are inconclusive as yet. However, I intend to continue collecting data during flowering, so we’ll see if there is any utility.

if im correct the water use should stabilise after the stretch is over and possibly go down when ye trim ...

I bet it goes to zero after the trim :rofl:

Thanks for your interest Pterostychus! Your hypothesis re water use stabilizing after the stretch is duly noted. :high-five:

Hey Phobos! :high-five:
Been very busy, but the ladies are doing fine. K is fully into stretch - most stems have shot up 6 inches or so. :morenutes:

I’m not sure, but the topping may have sent J back into veg. Could also be getting ready for a monster stretch.

No time for pics right now.

Back
Top Bottom