FelipeBlu's Auto Jack & Kryptonite, PSMini LED, Root Pouch, Recipe 420

Hey Phobos! :high-five:
Yeah, I still can’t really tell what she’s up to. I’d like to think she’s just stretching because she’s still throwing out pistils...
What do you think?

Meanwhile, the Kryptonite is getting colorful! That was a bit unexpected. Anyway, the new growth (that isn’t purple) looks normal again, so I think I’m getting a handle on the Ca def. A reminder to myself - calibrate pH pen more often!

And finally, a couple of whole plant shots. First, mostly K:

And then, mostly J:

Thanks for stopping by! :thanks:

There’s lots of ES already in the soil. Now that the pH is corrected, I don’t expect to see any Mg def. Lower leaves, which are usually first affected, still look okay.

You know, given the apparent mixup at the seedbank, K might be anything, and the purple stems don’t really bother me yet anyway.

What bothers me is that I can’t tell what J is doing. If she’s decided to go into some weird, half-flowering/half-veg state, I’m going to have to kick her out of this tent. I simply don’t have the room for that.

Mixup? Do go on. :passitleft:

This is in reference to the last grow, which was supposed to be a DP Auto Blueberry. To me, the more I try, the more it seems to smoke like a Jack Herer.

And the huge, clearly Indica leaves on my current Auto Jack Herer makes me question if it really is.

So now that I see unexpected purple colas on the “Kryptonite”, I just gotta wonder...

Probably explains why I never see that anyone else has gotten seeds from SeedSupreme.

This is in reference to the last grow, which was supposed to be a DP Auto Blueberry. To me, the more I try, the more it seems to smoke like a Jack Herer.

And the huge, clearly Indica leaves on my current Auto Jack Herer makes me question if it really is.
This is exactly why I’m afraid to try new seed banks

Yeah, lesson learned. Oh well, I’m enjoying the buds from the first Auto, whether it’s Blueberry or not. And I’m truly interested in how these two turn out.
Hey, growing cannabis is fun, no matter.

Okay, thanks for that explanation. So, in order:

1. Getting good penetration at this range with the Mini, so the minor vertical variation doesn’t bother me.

2. Not worried about heat stress. I’ve actually had a hard time getting out of the 60s lately, and even when it was in the mid-70s here a couple of weeks ago, the garage stayed ~3-4F cooler. (BTW, I think this is the real reason for purplish stems. But since Autos have genetics from above the Arctic circle, I think they are more tolerant of cooler temps than heat.)

3. Light is as high as I can get it. And the stretch now appears to be over for both plants.

I don’t really want start bending stems over at this point. It’s crowded enough in the middle of the plants as it is. I think the colas will get more even light coverage if they stay vertical.

Thanks for your thoughts though. :rollit:

Weekly update:

Well, I decided to give up on the garage. Just too cold and damp. So my wife agreed to moving the tent back upstairs. Traded 57F/74% in the garage for a much more comfortable 78F/53% upstairs.

Anyway, I managed to extricate them from the tent without breaking anything. And here they are outside the tent for the first time since 2/12.

Does anyone know what it means when the plant is pointing the leaves up like Krypta?

And here is the leaf damage on Krypta. You can see the pattern where the plant is directly under the Mini. Looks like the light just pulls the Calcium right out of the leaves.

Thanks for stopping by! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom