Fanleaf's Huge 42 COB Array Build Plus Other Builds

I do feel the urge to do a moderate sized panel though. Something like a 15-20 chip for a 4x4

That's my goal as well. Four 3500k CXB3590s driven to 300W by a HLG-320H-C12100B per assembly. With four assemblies totaling 16 COBs and four drivers you could cover a whole 4x4 or a partial as needed. Now if only my COBs would show up!!!

That's my goal as well. Four 3500k CXB3590s driven to 300W by a HLG-320H-C12100B per assembly. With four assemblies totaling 16 COBs and four drivers you could cover a whole 4x4 or a partial as needed. Now if only my COBs would show up!!!

320 per assembly there! But who's counting a measly 20 lol.

@cnile....Maybe this will help you. This is the 36V top and 72v bottom 3590.

35901.JPG

That helps. Could you use your lux meter on one of your Cree for me

Sent from my iPhone using 420

That helps. Could you use your lux meter on one of your Cree for me

I have an Apogee mq-500 quantum meter. I downloaded a lux meter for my phone but it only goes up to 50,000. Ill find another one.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have an Apogee mq-500 quantum meter. I downloaded a lux meter for my phone but it only goes up to 50,000. Ill find another one.

Thanks. Maybe message me or something if you do. There's so many posts here I'll never see it.

Thank you

I was looking for a measurement in center where it's close to cob. Use that distance for first three measurements:
Center and two corners.

Then measure 24" down from that height in same spots. Center and two corners.

For a total 6 lux readings with distance from cob.

If you could note cob model and voltage/current it's at.

That's numbers I'm looking for if your not busy and get the tools.

I was looking for a measurement in center where it's close to cob. Use that distance for first three measurements:
Center and two corners.

Then measure 24" down from that height in same spots. Center and two corners.

For a total 6 lux readings with distance from cob.

If you could note cob model and voltage/current it's at.

That's numbers I'm looking for if your not busy and get the tools.

Will do. Just went online and bought a lux meter. Be here soon

Which one ur using? For my S7 i use LUXMETER. round black logo LUX in it. :) if you find a better one let me know.

With all that creetalk i want a single 3500K chip for a 40x40x120 tent in the center of my oldschool 5w epistar diodes. I could use it on itself or add blue and cold white to it while veg and switch to a truckload of red and far red.

What would be the cheapest way to power a single CXB3590? I guess it would be enough at 40 to 50W plus 30W veg spectrum or 50 or 60W flower spectrum

I have 4x spare 20-80V drivers at fixed 700mA, could i wire 2 of them together and run a 3590 at 1400? They pull 50W at 1400 right?

Current Grow SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY COB

My journey seeking the light. Found some
SeymoreNugget's DIY talk - Building lights - Sharing ideas

Question for anyone who could help now I have 32led running 75watt@4000k color how far away from the top of the canopy should I have it? Rite now it is roughly 22"-24" above. Is that far enough or should I go 36"?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Question for anyone who could help now I have 32led running 75watt@4000k color how far away from the top of the canopy should I have it? Rite now it is roughly 22"-24" above. Is that far enough or should I go 36"?

Seedling, veg, flower? Picture?
Why do you want so far away?

Current Grow SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY COB

Same here bro. Black=hot, White=Neutral, bare= ground

In Canada land do you guys use the European ground or American? I.E. green wire with a yellow stripe down it. Or is it a bare copper wire or is it just a green wire? Just curious!!! Live-Love-Learn

Fanleaf's Huge 42 Cree CXB3590 COB Array Build Plus Other Builds

Some use blue+ and brown-, yellow+ and black-, red+ and black-. Blue+ white-

Confusing
For me red always was positive and black negative

I have a British car. Black is ground, brown is power. No wonder you need a license to build COB lights in Europe...you have to know 4 different wiring colours.
Everything is standardized in North America.
Black/White=AC
Black/Red=DC

What size room, what led chips? 75w each chip?

What size room, what led chips? 75w each chip?

My tent is 36x20x63 and it's 2 rows of 16 LED's and the driver is a 75watt driver ran parallel to 2 strips of 16led's in a fixture

My tent is 36x20x63 and it's 2 rows of 16 LED's and the driver is a 75watt driver ran parallel to 2 strips of 16led's in a fixture

Oh yeah, your talking about your street light LED. 24" should be more than enough. Myself I would be a little closer. 18" is as far away as I would get with a 75W led.

Oh yeah, your talking about your street light LED. 24" should be more than enough. Myself I would be a little closer. 18" is as far away as I would get with a 75W led.

Lol yup the "Street light" !!! You know everyone from time to time has said dam I want one of those street lights specially the big HPS ones lol but anyways ok cool 24" is about rite I had it like 12" away from a baby like about 21/2 weeks old and in 24hrs it turned it black and sent it into catastrophic melt down so I am a little worried about it doing that again but as I'm finding as long as the plants are atleast 30days old it don't burn them and they grow like crazy always reaching. Thanks for your input I'm looking into buying 2 50watt Cree 3590's not sure on the color yet any suggestions? Live-Love-Learn

Lol yup the "Street light" !!! You know everyone from time to time has said dam I want one of those street lights specially the big HPS ones lol but anyways ok cool 24" is about rite I had it like 12" away from a baby like about 21/2 weeks old and in 24hrs it turned it black and sent it into catastrophic melt down so I am a little worried about it doing that again but as I'm finding as long as the plants are atleast 30days old it don't burn them and they grow like crazy always reaching. Thanks for your input I'm looking into buying 2 50watt Cree 3590's not sure on the color yet any suggestions? Live-Love-Learn

In the Cree's I would go 3500k start to finish. CXB3590-0000-000R0HCD35G is the part number for the CD bin 72v 3500k chip.

Back
Top Bottom