Experimental Grow To See The Difference Between Coco Perlite & Living Soil

Hey all,
I got some more goodies today.
I hooked up the new carbon filter to the car heater blower.
The blower is set up to run 3 speeds.
The lowest setting is better than the pc fan.
The 3rd setting is too much for the plants, they dance like crazy.
I'm super stoked, it works perfectly.
I also got a mini box thingy and some rooting hormone for some clones.

20210910_170249.jpg

20210910_170306.jpg

20210910_170320.jpg

20210910_170655.jpg

20210910_170839.jpg

Hey all,
Today is day 1 of 12/12. Day 48 from seed.
I took 6 clones from 1 plant and I'm going to do a flavor experiment with them. More to come on that later.
I might take some more clones from the others but I have space issues, along with a mediocre light.
I fed the plants in coco with EC 1.4 and pH 5.6
I'll be adding more flowering nutes from now on.
The soil plant had a drink of bottled water, bat guano and flavor savior (fish smell).

20210910_222355.jpg

20210910_222339.jpg

20210912_095029.jpg

20210911_214102.jpg

20210911_214112.jpg

20210911_214128.jpg

20210911_214145.jpg

After I just finished saying I have space issues, I took 4 more clones, I can't help myself. I’m going to leave these ones on the windowsill and spritz them with bottled water every now and then.

20210912_115551.jpg

20210912_121315.jpg
I know the feeling, but usually don’t have a problem giving them away.

I know the feeling, but usually don’t have a problem giving them away.
Hey West Hippie,
Yeah, I could give them away, easily, but I really want to do a sea of green setup next time. I just have no room for extra plants at the moment, yet I keep growing more. It seems I'm trying to run before I can walk haha. I've thrown myself in the deep end and I have no idea how to swim.
:rollit: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey West Hippie,
Yeah, I could give them away, easily, but I really want to do a sea of green setup next time. I just have no room for extra plants at the moment, yet I keep growing more. It seems I'm trying to run before I can walk haha. I've thrown myself in the deep end and I have no idea how to swim.
:rollit: :cheesygrinsmiley:
You’ll figure out a system we’re you have them ready to go to flower as quick as you pull the one’s ready for harvest. Every 8-10 weeks a harvest .

You’ll figure out a system we’re you have them ready to go to flower as quick as you pull the one’s ready for harvest. Every 8-10 weeks a harvest .
That's the idea anyway. I'm hoping I have a good pheno in the tent now. If it works fantastic, if not I have plenty of seeds to try. I'd even like to try my hand at breeding, but I can barely walk, can't run, and I want to enter the Olympics now :laugh::rofl:

I’m the same when it comes to clones. I actually find it hard to say goodbye to plants. The first fancy seeds I ever got were Tangerine Dream seeds by Barney’s Farm, and I still have a clone. In fact I monstercropped two more just the other day.

I was meant to have a 3 Veg/3 flower rotating grow.

Atm I have 5 flower, 4 monstercropped clones and I’m going to plant two beans come the 20th.

They look good too.

Nice and green.

Have you tried monstercropping?
Monstercropping? After a little research, it seems I have. I didn't know what it was called, I just thought I took the clones too late. It took them ages to re-veg. I took 4 clones last grow, 2 went straight to flower and got 10 inches tall of solid bud (no pics unfortunately)
The other 2 went okay but could've been better. Didn’t get many pictures though.

20210531_130626.jpg

20210531_130634.jpg

20210531_130647.jpg

20210531_130656.jpg

20210531_153039.jpg

20210727_103529.jpg

Monstercropping? After a little research, it seems I have. I didn't know what it was called, I just thought I took the clones too late. It took them ages to re-veg. I took 4 clones last grow, 2 went straight to flower and got 10 inches tall of solid bud (no pics unfortunately)
The other 2 went okay but could've been better. Didn’t get many pictures though.
Me too tbh. I bought my tent in bud season, and the only clones I could get were buds. But the thing I learned is they grow into, monsters lolllll.

I much prefer them to a normal clone. More work, but heaps better result, I think anyway. But I’m in the vast minority. In fact I’ve never even seen anyone else do it in here.

Me too tbh. I bought my tent in bud season, and the only clones I could get were buds. But the thing I learned is they grow into, monsters lolllll.

I much prefer them to a normal clone. More work, but heaps better result, I think anyway. But I’m in the vast minority. In fact I’ve never even seen anyone else do it in here.
Those ones were hard work. Took ages to finish too. Supercropping works better for me. I didn't even realize there's these fancy names for the things we do with our plants lol, I been under a rock.
I'm gonna try sea of green next. One pot, one bud, 3 feet tall. Like a mini xmas tree, times 20.
A magic stick. Hehe, I'm stoned.

Those ones were hard work. Took ages to finish too. Supercropping works better for me. I didn't even realize there's these fancy names for the things we do with our plants lol, I been under a rock.
I'm gonna try sea of green next. One pot, one bud, 3 feet tall. Like a mini xmas tree, times 20.
A magic stick. Hehe, I'm stoned.
Me too! I thought you watered with water! Lollllinggggg!

Have you seen my Kimee Bee? She is a monstercropped Tangerine Dream. Fucking boss mate.

OMG I hate supercropping. It hurt my heart. That horrible cracking sound. The chamber of secrets your car boot holds it’s no surprise to me you are a supercrop fan. :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

We always called topping tipping. I like the sound of sea of green.

Me too! I thought you watered with water! Lollllinggggg!

Have you seen my Kimee Bee? She is a monstercropped Tangerine Dream. Fucking boss mate.

OMG I hate supercropping. It hurt my heart. That horrible cracking sound. The chamber of secrets your car boot holds it’s no surprise to me you are a supercrop fan. :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

We always called topping tipping. I like the sound of sea of green.
I call topping tipping too. :laugh:
Kimee is a beauty alright. You must be a proud mama.

I call topping tipping too. :laugh:
Kimee is a beauty alright. You must be a proud mama.
I think I vegged her for over 90 days. Tho it was winter which is the worst time to Veg.

I think I need another light. Too many fucking plants.

Back
Top Bottom