Experimental Grow To See The Difference Between Coco Perlite & Living Soil

I see it now...3rd pic?
You got it.
I believe the plant could be a pollen explosion waiting to happen, so unfortunately her genes won't be getting carried forward. She's a beautiful girl, smells fantastic and has fat colas, but the last thing I need is a tent full of seeded bud. That's one of the downfalls of using bagseed.

You got it.
I believe the plant could be a pollen explosion waiting to happen, so unfortunately her genes won't be getting carried forward. She's a beautiful girl, smells fantastic and has fat colas, but the last thing I need is a tent full of seeded bud. That's one of the downfalls of using bagseed.
Channel your inner Boot Girl and slit his fucking throat as he sleeps. Then either cremate him or bury him.

Oh you know I'm gonna cremate it. In my pipe. :rofl:
Perfect. Zero evidence. It’s exactly what Boot Girl would advise when it comes to a fresh kill.

She’d be proud of you… tho I’d still sleep with one eye open, girls like us don’t forget or forgive even if we say we have ;)

Perfect. Zero evidence. It’s exactly what Boot Girl would advise when it comes to a fresh kill.

She’d be proud of you… tho I’d still sleep with one eye open, girls like us don’t forget or forgive even if we say we have ;)
Don't worry, I've moved the axe out of reach :rofl:

Got some more goodies from the grow shop today. New substrate to replace the coco on the next round. It's called 'terrazilla', never tried it so it'll be interesting to see how it goes. Also got some worm castings. I put it on everything. I feel like Johnny Appleseed walking around with my sack, sprinkling handfuls everywhere. You get some, and you get some, everybody gets some :rofl:

IMG20211111163735.jpg

IMG20211111154303.jpg

Inventive PR team that’s fo sho.

Imagine it.

Boss: ok guys, I have some products here and I need catchy names. Winner gets a promotion. Give me your best ideas!

Trala: ummmm Earth Worm Shit in a Bag! Annnnnd ummmm Dirt Without Thistles and Gnats?

Jungle Joe: How’s about Wormalucious Earth Worm Castings and Terrazilla Premium Boi Active Growing Medium?

Boss: Jungle Joe the promotion is yours!

*Trala goes crying straight to HR with complaints of glass ceilings and misogyny*

Inventive PR team that’s fo sho.

Imagine it.

Boss: ok guys, I have some products here and I need catchy names. Winner gets a promotion. Give me your best ideas!

Trala: ummmm Earth Worm Shit in a Bag! Annnnnd ummmm Dirt Without Thistles and Gnats?

Jungle Joe: How’s about Wormalucious Earth Worm Castings and Terrazilla Premium Boi Active Growing Medium?

Boss: Jungle Joe the promotion is yours!

*Trala goes crying straight to HR with complaints of glass ceilings and misogyny*
I'm crying here. :rofl:

So today is exactly 8 weeks since I flipped to 12/12. This is where I struggle to read the plants. My loupe isn't giving me a decent view of the trichomes. The pistils on the soil plant have turned orange and curled in, and a couple of leaves have started to yellow.
The plant with the biggest buds (the one that has nanners) looks like it has a possible deficiency. Maybe calmag, since I thought I knew better and stopped using it. I gave them a dose of 1ml per liter today.
If anyone can see if they are ready, or if I need to keep waiting, that would be great thanks.
PS, I don't believe in starving the plants prior to harvest. I'll feed them till the end, though I have dropped the EC from 2.0 down to 1.6 per the instructions on the bottle.

IMG20211112093431.jpg

IMG20211112093426.jpg

IMG20211112093416.jpg

IMG20211112093351.jpg

IMG20211112093342.jpg

IMG20211112093326.jpg

IMG20211112093316.jpg

IMG20211112093308.jpg

IMG20211112093253.jpg

What’s germinated? Sounds fucking disgusting.

Thanks.

I’m thinking of flipping Sunday.
Germinated is when they popped out of the soil. It's the miracle of birth. Get your mind out of the gutter Trala :rofl:

You're welcome.

Germinated is when they popped out of the soil. It's the miracle of birth. Get your mind out of the gutter Trala :rofl:

You're welcome.
I’m going to google. Sounds awful. Just like the miracle of birth the skin tearing blood soaked barbarism that is childbirth.

I was pearl clutching! I’m thinking omg he’s spoofed on them! No wonder boot girl wants to kill him!

Lollllll

Back
Top Bottom